This page features all updates to Legends of Idleon that had patch notes following them, excluding all kinds of hotfixes and emergency patches. Most of the patch notes are taken directly from the #patch-notes Discord channel, with any and all typos and errors in messaging still in. If there's a clear error, like no capitalization or relating to grammar, feel free to edit!
v1.77 - NEW CLASS! (March 3, 2023)
- Added Elemental Sorcerer! 5 new attack talents, 5 new ulility talents!
- Added Elemental Sorcerer Family Bonus: + Talent LV for all talents above Lv.1
- Added +8 storage chests to EVERYONE, for FREE, since were having such a great run here with the positive feedback to Quality improvements and weekly updates! Let the good times roll ~
- Changed plunderous mob spawn chance on Siege Breaker to 2%, when it was previously 1%, and adjusted the guaranteed Plunder Mob to spawn after 40 kills without getting one instead of 90.
- The Wizard talent "Mana Is Life" now gives +% Multikiller per Dmg Tier, instead of +% mana regen.
- Fixed a display issue where the "Combined Obol Shape" would be hidden behind the Quick-Trash Obol button
- Fixed an issue where Cursory Skulls in pet battles would get "stuck" on the screen in High-Performance mode, but only if the skulls were ones transformed from normal attacks via Alchemic pets
- Fixed an issue involving unintentional invisible platforms within The Roots map, which is the one with the Acorn Tower Defence.
v1.76 - Keyboard Moving (February 23, 2023)
You can adjust your Keybinds by clicking MENU (bottom right), then OPTIONS, then Change Keybinds (top-left)
Keyboard movement is HERE! Move left, move right, climb ropes, jump up and down, attack monsters, talk to NPCs, interact with mechanics! It's all possible with your keyboard! I've wanted to do this for such a long time, and I hope this makes the IdleOn playing experience even better!
- Added KEYBOARD MOVEMENT to PC!
- Added 7 new Constellations to find and complete in World 5, which are worth a combined 35 Star Sign Points!
- Added an option to change keybindings for keyboard movement!
- Added a High Performance toggle to Pet Battles
- Added Quick-Trash button to Obol Trashing page. Click Click Click Trash Trash Trash!
- Added Ancient Artifact option to the world 5 Gemshop, at a maximum of 2 per week.
- Removed Amplifier and Fastihoop from the possibilities of the Looter ability in Pet Battles.
- You can now Reclaim Inventory Bag D in the Quest Codex, but only if that character mistakenly lost/sold the bag.
- Adjusted the cost of several salt lick upgrades by DRASTICALLY reducing the cost: Dune Souls, Mousey Critters, Frigid Souls, and Pingy Critters,
- The Big Bubble "Call Me Ash" now gives you +1 placeable trap whether you equip it or not!
- Adjusted the max visible movement speed (doesn't impact bonuses that involve movement speed) to be lower than before in correspondence with feedback regarding some feeling uneasy with the rapid movement
- Fixed a bug where the POiNG gaming game, aka the game within the game within the game, wouldn't correctly give a Bit Multiplier according to your best score. It now does, and the multiplier goes up as your best score does!
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow you to scroll through worlds on the World Map using the scroll wheel if you were looking at World 1 or World 5.
- Fixed a bug where opening the Item Filter tab would sometimes remove the right-side item 4th from the top from the filter list.
- Fixed a bug that would incorrectly allow you to go to page 9 of your cog inventory, which unfortunately is not real.
- Fixed a bug where the Dementia Construction Obol wouldn't visually show up in the Slab even if found.
- Fixed a bug where the Evergreen plant in Gaming always gave the same bits, instead of a random amount
- Fixed a small bug where the displayed amount of Enemy HP in a pet battle would be weird lookin.
- Fixed a bug where your "Accuracy Overflow" for the Overaccurate Crit Star Talent would require you to have more than 1.5x Accuracy Req to get an overflow, instead of just more than 1.0x Accuracy Req
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't cast attacks with the keyboard (Hotkeys 1~8, try them out) if the ATTACKS menu wasn't open. Now you can use these hotkeys no matter what you're looking at.
v1.75b - Valenslimes Day (February 14, 2023)
- Valenslimes Day Event is Live until FEB 24th!
- You WILL get over 1000 FREE GEMS :gemmo:, over 750 hrs TIME CANDY :TimeCandy4:, and more goodies if you collect your 50 Boxes every day! :Hearto:
- 3 new CAPES to collect! You get the 1st one for free GUARANTEED, as long as you play every day! Also, approximately 3% of players will get ALL 3 FOR FREE if you play every day!
- Boosted the Bonus for the Event Cards Set from +5% Drop Rate (per lv) to +7% Drop Rate (per lv)
- Boosted drop multiplier for plunderous mobs to be TWICE as much!
- Added a Pity-Timer for spawning your first plunderous mob of a cycle. Plunderous mobs will still spawn at a flat 1% chance, but if you go 90 without a spawn, the 91st kill is guaranteed to spawn one!
- Fixed a minor but annoying bug where Auto Loot would sometimes force you to double-click to move around.
v1.75 - NEW CLASS! (February 10, 2023)
- Siege Breaker Class out now! Spawn Plunderous mobs, and obliterate them with cannon attacks!
- 3d Printer is now accessible from Quick-Ref!
- Construction is now fully accessible from Quick-Ref!
- Added 5 new printer storage slots for the 3d Printer, and 2 of them are FREE!
- Added Loot Filter to the Cards section of the codex. Filter out drops you dont want!
- Added the Premium Stat Swapper stone for premium hats in the Gem Shop. It costs 25 gems and can be used infinitely! It allows you to transfer powerful Premium Hat bonuses from Bundles to other premium hats, even ones you premium-ify using the Premiumifier in the Gem Shop!
- Gem: Added new stuff to the LIMITED SHOP in the gemshop!
- Completely overhauled certain behind-the-scenes tech, so the game will run smoother, crash less, and provide an overall better experience!
- Added "View Only" display so you know which Quick-Ref features actually allow you to interact with them.
- Spear-type weapons no longer hit multiple enemies if used by a non-warrior class. Sorry spearheads, but your time has come.
- Adjusted Homing Arrows talent to be a bit more 'choosey' with its targest, so each cast hits more unique enemies and further away enemies!
- Buffed 'STR'essed Garb Warrior Talent (STR from equipment is worth more STR) to give the same bonus that the equivalent talent for Archers and Mages give.
- Added the fabled T damage indicator! Show up if you do more than 9,999,999M damage in a single hit.
- Decreased the base EXP multiplier of Crystal Monsters from 35x to 30x
- Changed Auto Loot to trigger after 5 seconds instead of 15 seconds
- Boosted arrow speed by +40% for all archers!
- Both Divine Knight's and Siege Breaker's Family Bonuses are boosted by "Family Guy" talent, in addition to the Family Bonuses your character provides. This way you don't need to swap to DK and SB to most effectly utilize their Family Bonuses.
- Altered Magma Core Headdress helmet to [+6% All stats]. Previously, it gave both [+5% All stats] and [+6% Damage].
- Fixed a rare, but deadly, crash involving cards that would lock people out of characters. This is fixed, and will no longer happen!
v1.74 - NEW CLASS! (January 30, 2023)
- The DIVINE KNIGHT class is here! Combo kills into powerful EXP & DROP RATE bonuses, summon Knight Disciples to dish out big AoE attacks, cover the map in shockwaves!
- Quick-Ref now lets you interact with Obols, Star Signs, and Alchemy, from ANYWHERE!! Let freedom ring!
- "All Personal" tab added to obol altar! SUPER helpful for obol organization and quickly swapping obols!
- Added a toggleable "auto-cast" within pets fighting! It also lets you choose which attacks will be auto-cast!
- Whetstone added to World 3 Town Shoppe!
- Rapidly speed up liquid decanting when held down! So much faster!
- "Craft from Storage" can now be held-down!
- Every day, you get +10 free teleports instead of +5.
- The Gem-Shop teleport purchase can now be bought more times, and gives +13 teleports instead of +10 per day.
v1.73 - Random Events (January 20, 2023)
- Added RANDOM EVENTS to the world of IdleOn! Every hour, theres a roughly 1-in-4 chance a random event will occur, and you'll be able to teleport to it from a popup like for Happy Hours!
- Added 7 new items -- including Hats, Obols, and a super rare special meteorite chat ring -- that drop only from random events! These random events also regularly drop consumables, like statues, monster materials, EXP pearls, loot dice and more.
- Vial Tab within Alchemy now shows you the Resource you need to unlock the next available Vial! No longer do you need to look it up or guess what resources to drop!
- Changed Max Threshold in Atom Collider to 1050M instead of 1000M, so that when you do certain things that cost 1000M you dont use up the entire stack and still maintain a 10M+ greenstack.
- In the 3d printer, having both 3x and 2x universal bonuses (from Divinity and Lab) will display the printing amount in Purple, to differentiate it from Yellow if you just had 3x.
- Neutered some early maps in World 1, you'll see what I mean. RIP
- Adjusted Ghosts to drop from Moonman 10x more frequently, but also increased costs associated with Ghost rare drop by x5~x10. This is so that the world 2 Djonnut quest to collect a ghost is easier to complete.
- Fixed an unintended method wherein you could fragment your sailing ships AFK progress and get a few more chests. Apologies for those who enjoyed doing this, but long-term this is not something I want to be a part of the game. Considering the exponential scaling of sailing, this should have almost no impact on things long-term either, although short term this is frustrating. Thank you for understanding, hopefully you see why this needed to change long-term.
- Dungeon Happy Hour popup notification will expire once Happy Hour is over. Before, the popup would just stay on your screen until you Close it, leading to people thinking there was a happy hour when it already ended!
- Fixed an issue where the Sizzling Skull attack for Shamans could result in a crash if used for hours over and over.
- Clicking on the "Low Survivability" Warning triangle in the top-left will no longer exit out of menus if you have them open. Basically, you can't accidentally click on that yellow triangle anymore!
- Fixed an issue where, if you had a certain Atom that grants a Trimmed Construction Slot, that slot wouldn't give the normal 3x Trimmed Multi to speed if you didn't also have the Trimmed Slot Jewel active in Lab. Now the slot from the Atom gives the 3x speed regardless of Lab Jewel status, as you'd expect it to.
- Fixed a crash on Mobile where, in rare scenarios involving unlocking Atoms in the Collider, you may be unable to play.
- Removed all 14 items from The Slab in world 5 that are no longer obtainable and never will be again.
- Fixed an issue with The Slab where you couldn't possibly add dungeon weapons onto The Slab that you can no longer acquire due to having a higher minimum starting dungeon weapon. These have been retroactively given, go see for yourself!
- Fixed a small but annoying bug where you couldn't invite people to party/guild/friendlist if you had ATTACKS bar open
- Adjusted HP bar height of Frog bosses in dungeon so its above his head not over it. This will probably quadrouple your dungeon efficinecy, maybe even sextuple it if u know what im sayin'
- Fixed incorrect values for Ancient Crystal Steak Artifact, and Zen Style in divinity
v1.72 - Atoms (January 11, 2023)
- Added the atom collider, now buildable within construction in world 3! It requires some skulls from World 5 monsters to build at first.
- 10 new Atoms to create! Each one gives amazing unique bonuses!
- +8 Storage slots added to all accounts. Even yours! You're welcome man I'm happy to help!
- Added 3 new storage chests to World 5. First to Cheese Nubs drop table, and the others to Rare Drop Tables for various mobs.
- Added Cook All button to all kitchens, allowing you to assign a meal to all kitchens at once after assigning a meal to one.
- ⚠️ You can no longer hold more than 1000M resources in one slot in storage. Instead, endgame resource collecting is all about getting as many particles as you can!
- Removed all secondary material costs to ALL alchemy bubbles! Every bubble now costs 1 type of resource, and 1 type of liquid!
- All Town Shops now sell 3x more upgrade stones per day than before.
- Added in-game tutorials for Assigning Attacks after getting a class, and for utilizing Talent Presets
- Changed the resource cost for the first 2 Purple Bubbles.
- 2nd Talent Preset now unlocks at Lv 15 instead of Lv 30
- The "show identity" feature in Sailing now shows identity's in the "CREW" tab. It also hides the sailing progress bars on the MAP tab for clarity
- Daily Teleports increase from +1 to +3 per day. Teleports from Gemshop purchases increased from +7 to +10 per day.
- Raised the max lv of the Talent Library in construction from Lv. 50 to Lv. 100
- Once you use a storage chest, it will be removed from all drop tables to reduce clutter when claiming AFK gains. The 2 recipes that require storage chests as ingredients have had those changed to non-chest ingredients.
- After completing the 3rd Troll-kill Task, the one that requires you kill him without failing one of his minigames, he will start vulnerable for 5 attacks whenever you fight him in the future.
- Pressing the [+] button in Shops with QUICK mode active now sets purchase quantity to MAX instantly
- Added new pictures for ALL bubbles, and added a small dot to 'big bubbles' to make them distinct.
- Added an in-game messaging system so I can alert you all in-game about anything important, so you don't need to rely on discord for must-know info about the game.
- The Star Talent Books from the Mega-Rare drop table in world 1 will be correctly removed from the Drop Table once aquired.
- Fixed a bug where Birthday Cards would crash on Mobile if used in a town
- Passive Bonuses from Gods in Divinity in world 5 are now called Minor Link Bonuses (not the family-wide bonuses, but the secondary ones. You'll see what I mean. Its way better this way)
- Fixed a bug where, if linked to lab via Arctis the Bear, certain lab things wouldn't function that should. This includes Souped-up Lab Tubes +30% distance bonus, and being able to see the Px distance of that character on the right-side of the screen.
- Fixed Opera Mask sailing artifact's bonus to correctly factor in gold bars owned
- Fixed a bug where Cards would sometimes count as Slab Items, even though they don't appear at all and shouldn't count obviously. They no longer count as Slab items.
- Fixed a bug where crafted items, if immediately used up/used to craft something else, wouldn't count for Slab. The instant they are crafted, they will count for slab.
- Fixed a bug where items would be unable to be picked up when active-fighting, and would eventually cause big lag.
v1.71 - Auto Sort (December 27, 2022)
- The Auto-Sort button has been added to all Storage Chests!! You can use it as many times as you want, as it only costs 0 gems per use!
- The Show Identity button has been added to the Sailing Map, on the left-side. Shows you which captain is which, and same for boats. You can also keep it on, and close the map to see who's who on the Docks!
Bug Fixes - MAJOR FIXES
- Fixed a rare issue where you'd be locked out of an Elite Class from Eliteus NPC in world 4 if you didn't get a subclass from Speccius in World 2
- Fixed an issue where entering World 3 town on some characters would cause a crash.
- Autoloot now works always. Even if you have UI menus open!
- [Android/iOS] Fixed the money issue where you'd get incorrect coin drops for active fighting on mobile, most notably if you have a large money multiplier -- [Note: There may still be an issue with this regarding Crystal Monster drops, I am looking into it!]
- [Android/iOS] Fixed an issue regarding item order in The Slab, where items would be utterly not in order at all.
- You can now reclaim the several World 3 quests whose rewards are quest items themselves, incase you lose them somehow and would otherwise be locked out of quests.
Bug Fixes - Minor fixes
- The displayed number of artifacts found on each island will correctly count ancient artifacts, before it wouldnt.
- Fixed a new bug that popped up in world 5 where you'd get +2 more bubbles per day than you're meant to. You will now gain the correct number of bubbles leveling up per day from "No Bubble Left Behind"
- The [X] button on Loot pile / Chest now closes both popup windows. Also, clicking the loot pile while the windows are up will close them.
- The Jungle Tree will no longer disappear for a long time after doing a Carrotman Killroy run
- "Minigame daily plays left" will no longer show up and cover up other stuff when other UIs are open if you do so while afking at a resource node
- Tower Defence information will no longer show up over the arcade UI or construction UI
- Fixed a display issue where your players would show up over the Patch Notes in the player select screen when swapping character pages
- Added a UI display for Antifun Spirit prayer (Use up 10x minigame players for 10x reward), and fixed a bug regarding the minigame plays being used
- The Vial Upgrade button will now stay lit-up after being pressed if you can afford the next upgrade, as you would expect. Before it would always go dark even if you could afford the next upgrade
- [Android/iOS] Fixed a mobile issue where using ladles to get LOTS of meals could, sometimes, cause your meals to go negative. They will now give the proper amount
- The achievement "Mutant Massacre" could become unachievable on rare occasions. This will no longer happen, and the accounts with the issue will have the achievement awarded retroactively.
- Fixed an issue with World 4 Tasks, where Cracking Eggs Task asked for Axolotl to be bred instead of Choccie monster.
- Monster Respawn rate snapshotting is no longer a feature, as respawn time will recalculate whenever it changes.
- Fixed an issue with refinery ranks above 27 scaling weird. As such, refinery ranks above 27 have been reset back to 27.
- Fixed a rare issue where Telekinetic Storage, the star-talent that deposits all items directly to storage, would skip over some items when depositing
- Fixed a rare issue where you could get an "ERROR" item in your inventory that couldn't be interracted with. All current ERROR items in the game will also be removed with this update.
- Fixed a dozen or so typos
- The +% Boss Damage stamp now gives the correct bonus
- Fixed an issue where having the 'Star Sign Doubler' lab chip equipped would prevent the Sanic Ring from being droppable, even if you had the correct Star Sign equipped
- Fixed a rare issue where the Ice Orbs spawned by Chizoar will float off the map
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't directly click on Traps you place sometimes
- Quickdrop on Steam, which is activated by holding down Shift, will no longer unintentionally activate or get stuck being on.
- Fixed a display bug where fully-completed world 3 tasks wouldn't show their congratulations message
v1.70 - WORLD 5 (December 20, 2022)
New Skill: SAILING
- Hire captains and build boats, slowly amassing a fleet to set sail to over a dozen islands and collect treasure chests!
- Open treasure chests to collect 30 artifacts, which boost the game in crazy new ways like "Get Shrine Bonuses from any map" and "increases cooking meal max levels" to name a few!
New Skill: DIVINITY
- Meditate on the altar to gain divinity, and use it to give offerings to the gods in the hopes of their approval!
- Each of the 10 gods you can unlock have their own unique boost, and each character can only link to one god, so pick and choose wisely!
New Skill: GAMING
- Grow sprouts and pick them for bits! Spend bits to get better sprouts that give more bits! It's an idle game within an idle game!
- But we wanna GAME, not garden! In addition to growing, you also unlock various items and minigames to play with, like gold digging, POiNG (not PONG, dont get it twisted), and more!
The Slab (not a skill lol)
- An ancient tablet that transcribes every item you've ever encountered! There are many new bonus sources that get STRONGER the more items you have tracked in the slab, including Alchemy Bubbles and Sailing Artifacts!
- It's rumored that the idea behind Looty McShooty's scrol was just outright stolen from The Slab... (Note: You no longer need to drop items for them to count as 'found'. You just need to have them in your chest or in your inventory and then visit the slab! This applies for Looty McShooty too!)
- PRO TIP: You can select empty spaces in The Slab to see what the items name is, this way it's easier to find and keep track of what you're missing!
New Content for OLD STUFF
- 🧙 Voidinator Wizard Tower for TD -- Removes the colours of enemies, opening up new possibilities for surviving late rounds!
- 3 new Pet Territories to fight and collect spices from!
- 8 new Cooking Meals to cook using the new spices from new pet territories!
- 24 new Anvil V recipes now available! You need to craft the V tab first of course!
- 20 new alchemy bubbles!
- 8 new alchemy Vials
- 6 new Statues: 3 of them are found from W5 mobs, 3 of them from W4 mobs.
- 11 new stamps, all found in world 5 from various sources
- 3 new Post Office Upgrade Crates (in tab 2)
- 6th Totem for Tower Defence, located in World 5
- New Deathnote Page for World 5 Monsters
- Dreadlo ore now accessable. Oddly enough its in the same map you find Starfire ore... was it always there?
- New Logs, Catching Bugs, Worship souls, ores but they're all in World 5. I'm just putting it here because these are 'old' resource types.
- ⬆️ Lowered the difficulty of the later tower defences, with mobs having decreased HP
- ⬆️ Changed Chaotic Chizoar's card bonus (+% Shrine bonuses) to be passive
- ⬆️ Added a new equipment hat, Paper Boat, as a rare drop from fish
- ⬆️ Adjusted the obol purchases in both alchemy liquid shops to also include Bronze & Silver Card Drop-Rate obols
- ⬆️ Enemy damage in Pet Battles (Breeding, world 4) lowered significantly for the following territories: All of World 3, all of world 4
- ⬆️ Trekking requirement to get spices from territories in breeding lowered slightly
- ⬇️ Myraid Post Office box scaling adjusted so the bonuses go up slower
- ⬆️ Myriad Post Office box can now be upgraded 100,000 times, with the max lv bonus being WAY higher than the old max lv bonus at 400
- ⬆️ Spawn-points in World 3 when teleporting/moving in from World 4, as well as World 4 when teleporting/moving in from world 5, are "weird" and not at the portal. This is to simply save you time when teleporting/moving around worlds, so you dont have to run an excessive amount! Dont report this as a bug. It's intentional and meant to save you time
- ⬆️ Firelobber's B trait changed from +20% explosion radius to +25% radius
- ⬆️ Boulder Roller's A trait changed from +25% farther boulder travel to +50% travel
- ⬆️ Stormcaller's A trait changed from +50% dmg to enemies under 60% HP to +200% dmg
- ⬆️ Stormcaller's B trait changed from +5% all tower crit chance to +20% all towers crit chance
- ⬆️ Voidinator's A trait changed from +20% fast cooldown chance to +25% chance
- Fixed an issue regarding high damage not being display correctly. The new damage cap is now in the Quadrillions of damage.
- Fixed an issue where Tower Defence wizards were difficult to tap on when upgrading
- Movement speed is capped at 350%. This cap only affects your physical movement around the game, as bonuses will still calculate based on your 'true' movement speed above 350%
- Pyrite Rhinestone Lab Jewel has been fixed, correctly giving the +2/+3 bubble-levels per day bonus.
- Those affected by the brief "+1.5 bubble level" issue have had their bubble levels rounded as to avoid confusion later on
- World 5 boss cards no longer have inaccurate information and offset pictures (just display changes)
- Exp/Hr displayed within AFK gains no longer breaks at big numbers on mobile (The exp gain has always worked, this is just displayed amount)
- Fixed an issue regarding new Alchemy Bubbles with "Sailing Treasure" costs -- also due to this issue, all these new bubbles have been reset back to level 10 if you had them high leveled. My apologies to those impacted, but you'll get your new bubble levels back in no time im sure!
v1.61 - iOS Launch (August 12, 2022)
- ⭐IdleOn is now available on iOS devices!
- ⭐Your save transfers across to iOS, so you can play from all platforms and make progress!
iOS Launch Event
- To celebrate iOS launch, there is a new event! It will run for 2 weeks.
- Collect 50 Phone Boxes every day, and open them for various great rewards!
- Collect exclusive iOS rewwards by talking to the phone in town from any iOS device!
- Doing 10 million crit damage will no longer cause small lag spikes.
- Damage range display changes if your max damage rage is above 10,000,000. Will now show to the thousandths place.
- First, I wanna thank you all for supporting my passion of making IdleOn. U da best
- Next, I've started work on both World 5, and World 4 rift. Idk which will come out first.
- World 5 will be a whole new world, and the Rift will be an endgame zone for top players.
- I would also like to add server bosses at some point sooner rather than later!
v1.60 - Troll boss, W4 pets, and more! (July 12, 2022)
- ⭐The Massive Troll has revealed his lair, and is VERY excited to see you again
- The 10 Troll-related Tasks are now completable in the World 4 Taskboard
- The 4 Troll Equipment Recipes can now be purchased in the World 4 Merit Shop, and can then be crafted of course.
- New Pet Genetic: LAZARUS -- fires a lazer that hurts all enemies, and has a very short cooldown
- New Pet Genetic: SHELLED -- For 10 seconds, all crit hits boost block chance until the time runs out
- New Pet Genetic: TRASHER -- Tap away enemy attacks
- New Pet Genetic: NINJA -- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New Pet Genetic: HEAVYWEIGHT -- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New Pet Genetic: FASTIHOOP -- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New Pet Genetic: CONVERTER -- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New Pet Genetic: MIASMA -- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New Pet Genetic: SUPERBOOMER -- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New Pet Genetic: PEAPEAPOD -- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New Pet Genetic: BORGER-- I ain't telling you nuthin, go unlock it yourself!
- New section of the Gem Shop, the Limited Specials! Starting off you can buy a Random Wing Gachapon, two Star Blobulyte Keychains, and 5 Cosmic Time Candies!
But you still can't use Candies in Space...
- Added hotkeys for using pet abilities in pet fights. It's keyboard buttons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Try them out!
- Added a toggle display to show pet abilities without having to tap on them! This way, you don't have to click around to try and remember which pet is which if you're looking for a specific ability to breed!
- Defstone Genetic ability now gives all other pets x2 max HP in fights, instead of x1.50 max HP
- Defstone Genetic now shoots more rocks than it used to (still predominantly based on total number of team blocks). Also, rocks do 250% damage instead of 200% damage
- Fighter Genetic bonus ability is now x1.20 team damage, instead of x1.10 team damage
- Looter Genetic no longer can cast Fleeter ability. It can cast all of the new abilites though, so thats a positive EV move, and indeed very quality.
- Nullo salts (grey) now cost 2 purple salts, instead of 3. So yea, nullo salts are +33% EASIER to make. Nullorific bazinga
- Spontaneity salts (blue) now cost 2 Explosive salts (orange), instead of 3. So yea, nullo salts are still +33% EASIER to make. As are the blue salts, but I figured nullo is a bigger deal so it needed a 2nd mention.
- Fixed a bug where Party Starter Wizard Tower's 2nd trait would incorrectly display as +30% dmg. It was previously (and still does) correctly give its +15% bonus despite this.
- Fixed an issue where Looter / Alchemic bonuses to Foraging were not being applied to W4+ territories
v1.59 - Bug Fixes and Quality Improvements! (July 4, 2022)
- ⭐Better art for the Grasslands in World 1
- ⭐ New damage numbers for 10m+ DMG in one hit.
- Made Attack Talents have a larger top-left edge border. Basically, its a bit more obvious which talents are attacks, and which are passive bonuses now.
- Added a small description to the Arcade Shop, showing which Bonus Rotation we are on, and how I change the rotation each update & how you keep bonuses from previous rotations!
- Added Instablab Followers to all World 3 monster rare drop tables
- Made Grandfrogger & Eldritch Frog cards PASSIVE! (They give +% chance to start with an RNG item)
- Talent Library auto-selects your overall Class, instead of always showing Warrior to start with. Saves you a few clicks!
- ALL Crafting recipes at the anvil now start with equipment ingredients in the top-left corner (if there is an equipment ingredient). A bit easier to navigate when crafting equips!
- When choosing talent books in the Talent Library, YOUR current max lv of that talent will pop up over your players head! Helpful!
- Sell All added to Dungeons, found in the NPC's shop where you buy things with in-dungeon cash
- If you Disconnect or crash during a dungeon run, you will have your dungeon passes refunded (although you will keep no dungeon credits/flurbos made during the run).
- Birthday Cards have a new description. Put on your reading glasses IRL (not the secret reading glass eye accessory in-game) and take a look!
- Cauldron boosts now max out at Lv 170, and will have a golden "MAX LEVEL" text underneath to honor your amazing accomplishment of real merit! Anyone who has above Lv 170 will have their levels reduced down to 170.
- Added Storage Chest 14 to the Middle Desert rare drop table (Mafiosos ~ Mashed Potatoes).
- Added Storage Chest 22 to a World 4 mob
- Added Storage Chest 23 to a different, cooler, just overall more solid and genuine World 4 mob
- Boosted drop chance for Inventory Bag G by 1.5x (drop from the early Desert rare drop table)
- Added more storage chest space to the Gem Shop!
- Fixed an error where Blobfish critters would sadly disappear after being unlocked, never to be seen again. They will no longer do such a thing, and I need to add that this was my fault and not the blobfishes' fault -- they would never choose to abandon you like that!
- Fixed a graphical issue where the VIP library could visually show up if interacted with even if you hadn't yet unlocked any VIP membership
- Overwhelmed Golden Egg - the pet breeding upgrade - now correctly gives its bonus! It's bonus was also changed slightly; the type of bonus is the same, the numbers are a bit different.
- Fixed an issue where using a talent reset potions (or star talent reset potion) would ALSO reset the other Talent Preset. This will no longer happen.
- Party Starter Wizard Tower now has a functioning 2nd Trait of "All towers in entire map get +15% DMG"
- Fixed a Frog Dungeon desync issue, where other people would drop Eldritch Ripcages, but they wouldn't count for other people. Now it works as youd expect
- Fixed an issue where, for new players, the TP Pete "Toilet Paper Postage" Star Talent would stay at Max Lv 0 no matter what boosts you had to it. Will retroactively fix itself for everyone affected!
- Deathnote's Killcount will no longer go bonkers on mobile if above 2,000,000,000 kills
- Fixed an inconsistency issue where the 10th player would not give Sigil EXP if placed in Sigils
- Jman's "+ Base LUK" family bonus now correctly applies its bonus to all characters
- "Idle Skilling" talent now correctly gives +% AFK GAIN RATE for Cooking, as cooking is indeed one of warrior's specialized skills
- "Tempestuous emotions" talent now correctly gives +% Skill Exp for cooking, as cooking is indeed one of warrior's specialized skills
- Fixed Fishing "Exp/hr" AFK info to more accurately reflect how much EXP you'll actually get per hour
- Jman's piggy bank talent no longer visually messes up Void + coins on the ground when used.
- Lustre Bug Catching Net now shows up as a green catching net, as opposed to previously incorrectly showing up as a purple dementia net
- W2 constellation counter in Telescope menu will now correctly count all 8 constellations if you've unlocked them all. It used to just show 7/8 at most, even if you found all 8
- Fixed the display of Rarity upgrade for pet breeding to not display a weird number if you have Gilded Shells achievement unlocked.
- Construction HUD building bars will no longer show up for "empty spaces". In other words, HUD bars will only show up above actual construction projects you have unlocked.
- Fixed (EXP & Pet Enemy Fight HP & Cauldron Boosting) display beyond 1 Trillion. It now shows correctly as, for example, 3T/54T, as opposed to just showing 3/54
- Fixed an issue where "% chance for 2x ladles" post office bonus wasn't correctly doubling ladles when triggered
- Fixed spawn point on the Stilted Seekers map (last mob in world 4)
- Edited description of "No Bubble Left Behind" lab bonus to mention that you must play each day to get the +1 Bubble Lvs each day.
- Changed how World 3/4 minibosses "respawn mechanic" work. You know how the more days you go without spawning them, the more of them will spawn? Well, it used to be the more days of logging in, the more will spawn. That is no longer the case. In other words, if you don't play IdleOn at all for a few days, you will STILL get a few days of "world 3/4 miniboss respawn" progress! (This is a good thing lol)
- Fixed an error in Alchemy "Player Info" --> If your player is assigned to a Sigil, it will now say so (i.e. Sigil 3). Before, it would say NULL isntead
- All Bonus Pet Dmg (when doing the pet battles/arena) now properly work. This one is HUGE, as it was incorrectly ignoring bonus pet dmg from Meals, Vials, Achievement, and even the Beastmaster talent.
- "+X% Cooking Efficiency" Equipment bonuses (notably from the cooking ring) now correctly apply to cooking efficiency
- The Massive Fig meal now correctly gives its bonus.
- Changed "American Tipper" Star Talent description to no longer say that it "isnt additive with any other bonus", as this was never the case
- Black Diamond Rhinestone no longer applies to Line Width bonus, as to avoid fringe-case disconnects. Still applies to every other food bonus.
- Killroy's speechbox will close automatically if you open up other menus. This was a frustration some users pointed out, where you could accidentally interact with Killroy because you forgot to close his box before opening something else.
- Fixed an issue where the "2x stamp bonuses" Lab Bonus wouldn't work until you swapped characters. It now works instantly when you open the game, as it should!
v1.58 - Killroy + 10th char slot (May 30, 2022)
- Killroy's Slaughterhouse! Enter a randomly-selected room each week and defeat as many monsters as you can! It's like the colosseum but you don't need to worry about points, or waves, or keeping track of spawn locations -- just get in there, and wreck 100s of mobs!
- Killroy's SKULL SHOP - spend 💀 you earn from the Slaughterhouse rooms on 10 different rewards, from EXP Pearls to 📔 Library Checkouts!
- 10th Character Slot NOW AVAILABLE! eyyyy thats-a lotta characters my my my!
- Auto-loot now triggers just 15 seconds after an item drops! It used to be 120 seconds. This will feel a LOT more looty-ish!
- Blood Berserker's Inflame mechanic is WAY better. You still need to attack to keep it alive, but it no longer goes away if you move. Instead, you just move super slowly!
- Blood Berserker's Serrated Swipe no longer triggers infinitely. Instead, it will re-trigger at an 80% rate (it can re-trigger infinitely, if you infinitely hit the 80% though!)
- The Eldritch Frog drops that other people put in the cauldron now correctly work for all players in the party.
v1.57 - Elite Classes (May 23, 2022)
- 3 new elite classes: Blood Berserker (advancement from Barbarian), Beast Master (advancement from Hunter), Bubonic Conjuror (advancement from Shaman
- The other 3 elite classes -- Divine Knight, Siege Breaker, Elemental Sorcerer -- are also unlockable (from squire, bowman, and wizard respectively).
- They do not have their talents, BUT MAKE SURE TO HAVE AT LEAST 1 of each. Don't avoid choosing them at all. They will be added in World 5 🌋
- 45 new talents, 15 for each new Elite Classes!
- Eliteus, the Elite Promoter NPC, now exists! Find him in the 4th map in world 4 among the demon genies!
PLAYER SUGGESTED CHANGES
- Lazlo card drop rate from Dungeon 2 boosted by +1000%
- Arrow sprites changed for end-game bows -- no longer stubby and weird looking, they look like arrows now!
- Nightmare Boss Kills count for chaotic in guild tasks
- Investigated and fixed an issue where higher tiered Mage weapons in dungeons had abnormally slow speeds on them.
- Many rooms in Dungeon 2 no longer make you artificially wait for them to end, and will end immediately!
- "Health regen/min" post office upgrade to "-% Respawn time". This will help with AFK survivability if under 100%
v1.561 - Eldritch frogs..?! (May 12, 2022)
- Added frog difficulty 4 -- defeat ELDRITCH CROAKERS and farm Ripcages to summon the 4th and final frog boss!
- Lowered the HP of Frog Boss 3, and raised the drop chance of the Blue Eyeball required to spawn Frog Boss 3!
- Moved the Purple "Meal Speed" Jewel 8px to the Right, and the Green "Egg Incubation Spd" Jewel 13px upward, to address the byproduct of fixing the "Lab-Disconnect" bug in the previous patch that messed up how people connected their Lab!
- Changed the Spice Auto-Claim Star Talent to max out at 100% chance at Lv100, instead of 75% chance.
- Changed the two Royale Traits to "100% purple RNG item start" and "2 white, 2 green, 1 blue RNG item start". victory royale gamers 😎
- Changed World 4 merit shop upgrade #5 from [+px line width] to [+connection length for Lab]
- Primordial Shrine, the 9th shrine, was buffed to give +% AFK if under 150%, instead of under 80%.
- Swapping worlds in the World Map will auto-select town, you can just press Teleport and be on your way!
- Fixed an issue where sigil exp could be earned without connecting to the lab bonus. Sorry, you gotta connect to it
- Fixed an issue where "Past Pres" breeding multiplier's upgrade was not giving its correct bonus
- World 4 daily task now properly resets every day at the end of the day when the day is over.
- Fixed an issue involving breeding a "new pet" when having the Rat selected causing crashes.
- Teleporting into the Dr. Defecaus sewer map will no longer crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where you'd randomly lose the ability to move around in a dungeon
- Gold Twine now gives its correct stats over at the Fishing Toolkit
- "Ghost" party invites will no longer show up. These invites often disappeared before you could really see them, and were never meant to show up in the first place.
v1.56 - Nightmare Bosses (May 7, 2022)
- Added NIGHTMARE BOSSES: Radiant Amarok, Gilded Efaunt, and Blighted Chizoar!
- Each nightmare boss has a rare drop for a UNIQUE CAPE! In other words, there are 3 new capes to collect from nightmare bosses!
- Boss Tasks are now completable, since they require Nightmare boss kills!
- Added the PLAYERS button, so you only need to click 2 times to swap player instead of 3! It replaces the old CHAT button, next to MENU.
- CHAT button now takes the form of a small speech bubble icon in the bottom left, which can be turned off in Options.
- Added "Lava's Early-Game Guide!" to help out new players. Honestly if you're reading this, you'll never actually encounter this feature, but I figured I'd let you know regardless!
- Added a timer to show when the next Dungeon Happy Hour will be!
- Added Join All & Invite All buttons to Party Dungeon Lobby, to make grouping up easier!
- ALL mini-bosses now have mega HP bars! This includes world minibosses (baba yaga, king doot, etc) as well as Dungeon bosses (grandfrogger, snakenhotep, galaxicus)
- Changed Cacto Jones' quest dialogue (world 2 main questline) to entirely revolve around Efaunt's powers of cerebral corruption, just like how World 1's quests entire revolve around investigating Amarok's rampage through the jungle and forest.
- Tasks in Quick-Ref now jumps straight to the world you're on. I.e. If you check tasks from Quick-Ref in World 2, it'll go straight to W2 tab instead of W1
- Slightly changed the position of several Lab Bonuses / Jewels, as to prevent random Lab Line-Breaking
- Copper plates in cooking are now much more coppery coloured, as to make Gold plates stand out more
- Disabled "x2 tap on player to open info" when in dungeons. There's never a reason to see someone's info IN a dungeon, and it was kinda annoying. You do NOT need to re-enable it when leaving, it doesn't actually adjust your options or anything.
- [HARD RESOURCES] card category is now properly ordered: ores, logs, fish, bugs, critters, souls, in that order!
- Edited the description of the Purple & Green "Tool Power" bubbles to include that they also boost worship skulls & Traps respectively
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't buy the last 2 jewels from the gem shop no matter how hard they tried
- Fixed a Statue issue involving the golden "family shared" bonus not working in very specific, rare situations. 🗿
- Made it so you can replay Mining minigame if you leave the ore pile without having to re-enter the map. This isnt a bug -- I actually had it custom coded to require you to enter the map, as anyone whose seen the code could tell you -- but I figure it comes off as unintentional and have since changed by mind on the whole thing, hence the chance.
v1.55 - World 4 Tasks & Easter! (April 21, 2022)
- Added the EASTER event -- open Egg Capsules, spawn Snakeshells and Ploof Sheep, collect tons of Time Candy and Gems, and even Pearls if you're lucky!
- Easter Event is live until May 1st!
- Added World 4 tasks, so you can finally early W4 merits!
- Added the World 4 merit shop, so you can finally spend those W4 merits you only started earning just now!
- Added 29 new World 4 achievements!
- 5 new dungeon rng items, unlocked from some of the W4 achievements!
- Fixed "weighted marbles" bribe not giving its full bonus
- Fixed an issue where the Cursory Bonus was being applied too many times in certain fringe situations
v1.54 - Sigils & More (April 12, 2022)
- Added 24 unlockable Sigils in Alchemy! You must connect to the new Lab Mainframe bonus in World 4 before you can get any though.
- new Lab Mainframe bonuses: The Sigil one described above, and the Viral Connection bonus at the far right end!
- Say /dance to dance it up 💀 Seriously, say that in game, you're missing out on all the fun!!!
- Adjusted the positioning of Shrine World Tour + Viaduct of the Gods lab mainframe bonuses. I mainly did this to move the Viaduct bonus out of the way, so those who want to avoid it will have an easier time avoiding it!
- Adjusted "Meal Cooking" display to not go bonkers when you're cooking 1000s of that meal per second. More visually satisfying and not confusing anymore!
- CLAIM ALL SPICE BUTTON ADDED! (It's a world 4 pet thing)
- You can only CLICK claim spice 100 times per day -- like, individualy Clicks. This means people wont feel the need to spam click for mega gains, since I never intended for people to do that!
- ⬆️ Changed dungeon party formulas to favor bigger parties. Smaller parties were not nerfed, but larger parties were buffed in terms of lower monster HP and higher drop rates!
- ⬆️ Adjusted Post Office material scaling to stop scaling up after 100 orders completed.
- ⬇️ Mimic Card now gives less Drop Rate.
- ⬆️ Bop Box Card now gives more Drop Rate.
- Fixed text colour of MAXED OUT salt lick upgrades to be yellow, instead of white/red arbitarily
- Pet tabs will no longer randomly disappear if you back-out of a pet battle as you are Defeated by going to a different tab (to skip the "defeated..." popup with the hammer),
- Fixed bug where Total STR/AGI/WIS/LUK from alchemy were being counted as Base instead of Total.
- Adjusted Tsar Pet Ability to be 100% dmg per line instead of 70%, but now has a 40s base cooldown instead of 25s
- Looter Pet Ability can no longer randomly select Monolith. When it does so, it will instead cast Fastidious.
- Fixed Cannoli meal to properly gives +% TD worship points, instead of + TD starting points
- Fixed an issue where the "+2% afk for characters" bonus from Desert Merit Task wasn't being correctly applied to Skill AFK gain rates.
v1.53 - Pen Pals & Fixes (April 4, 2022)
- New Trapping Minigame -- Pen Pals! The rewards for playing are very... unique... to say the least.
- Added 9 new arcade bonuses, which will be rotated in and out every now and then in the Arcade Shop
- ⬆️ Adjusted Worship bonus exp formula: You now get +3.3% bonus exp per Worship Lv (instead of 1% per Worship Lv)
- ⬆️ Mana is Life (Wizard talent) now increases survivability when AFK-ing!
- ⬇️ Damage bonuses from Lab Mainframe and Pet Arena are now additive, instead of multiplicative -- this only really affects those few with multi-million dmg
- Fixed Diamond chef alchemy bubble (necessary for mid/late game cooking progression!), and adjusted its bonus amount.
- Fixed an issue wherein Construction Build Rate would be incorrect until you manually checked in on it
- Fixed bug where Emerald Pyramite, which gives +% cooking spd based on kitchen lvs, wasnt giving its full bonus.
- Fixed an error during cooking, where it would say you have a 100% chance for a new meal, when it reality its more like 95%. It will now show an accurate % at all times.
- Fixed lab rings not giving the correct %-lab efficiency bonus
- Fixed double scroll issue on PC. no more double scrolling 😎
- Fixed some recipes still requiring multiple equipment instead of just 1
- Fixed error involving Free Teleports -- now Free Teleports can be used even if you have 0 teleports left!
- Fixed Chizoar not giving the correct EXP amount
- Fixed an issue where archers would slide all over the map when fighting chizoar.
- Gospel Leader alchemy bubble no longer eroneously gives Worship EXP gain. Now it only gives what it is meant to, max charge per 10 worship lvs
- Active AFK'er talent (Mage's basic AFK gains talent) no longer affects Catching AFK gain, since catching is an archer's specialized skill.
- Yea I Already Know (Archer's "start with EXP in skills" talent) now applies to the correct skills --> Smithing, Catching, Trapping.
v1.52 - MORE SECRETS (March 30, 2022)
- Added World 3 miniboss Dilapidated Slush.
- Added World 4 miniboss Mutated Mush
- Added 7 new recipes to miniboss drop tables (all 6 minibosses, including those in World 1 and 2). These recipes are for "pro versions" of old equipment!
- Epic Gamer Moments now occur when rolling for new Vials in alchemy!
- Removed 73 of the chatbox hints that were just jokes, and added 13 new chatbox hints that are actually hints for gameplay
- Party members who are not present will now show the Grey-Dot icon next to their name, in the red Party Member Bar
- King Doot now has a 'repeat fight' button in the top left, allowing for easier grinding with multiple Eyes
- Arcade Ball Launching is now toggle on/off, instead of "hold down" to launch
- Added 5th Printer sampling slot, purchased in the gem-shop
- You can now Hold-Down on the "Boost" button in Alchemy to boost your Bubble Cauldrons faster. (You can do this for Alchemy Liquid Decanting too, but that has always been in the game)
- Double-tapping on Rings/Keychain equipment will alternate which slot they are equipped to. In other words, you can doubletap on two rings, and it will equip both of them (instead of replacing each one in the top ring slot as it used to)
- The "Account-wide items" display within Player-Info now shows [# of Library checkouts] next to [Arcade Balls]
- All equipment only require 1 of the previous equipment, instead of multiple (other than shoes and gloves because lol)
- Bludgeon now costs 4 glass shards to craft, not 10. Also, costs 1 Sleek Shank instead of 9000 bullfrog horns
- Pet Genetic Fastidious changed. It's bonus now decays after 20 stacks (so at 30 stacks, it will only give ~25 stacks worth. At 40, it would give 28 stacks, etc).
- Pet Genetic Defender changed. It now gives 90% block chance instead of 100%
- Buffed the effect "Teleport" mage talent has on AFK movement speed by 1.5x
- removed all dungeon weapons (just the weapons) from being counted for Looty Mc Shooty and all other future mechanics revolving around item collection
- You're really reading all of this huh, i like that! Thats the kind of dedication i like to see around here!
- "RNG" Vial Upgrade in Cauldron p2w tab now caps at Lv.45, and anyone with a higher Lv will have theirs set back to 45.
- Sapphire Rhombol lab jewel now gives its +25% line width bonus even if its not active. Its 'active bonus' is now +25% breeding exp gain.
- Pyrite Rhombol lab jewel itself is no longer affected by it's own bonus. Otherwise, it is the same jewel as before.
- Fixed bug that wouldnt allow you to scroll up to the new bubbles with mousewheel
- Fixed bug involving kitchen upgrading, which would cause a kitchen to appear to be cooking even when it wasnt.
- Cooking prowess fixed
- Breedability multiplier in Pet Breeding now displays the correct amount.
- Fixed a bug where having more than 80 inventory slots would cause crashes
- Fixed a bug where Pet Genetic Forager would only heal 1 pet. It now correctly heals the entire team.
- reduced sampling Cooldown 6s --> 2s to allow for easier fishing sampling
v1.51 - Quality Stuff (March 21, 2022)
- 🔑 Added the Keychain Pile to the Frog Dungeon lobby -- allows you to claim keychains in exchange for key-fragments earned from dungeon runs. The main purpose of this is so that Happy Hour indirectly gives more keychains (since it doesnt give 20x keychains, but it DOES give 20x keychain FRAGMENTS, if you see what im sayin' yo)
- Added the final Vial Type -- the 1 BILLION cost Blood-Crown Vial!
- Free teleports inbetween towns if you buy the World 3 item from shop!
- Stamps and Star Talent Books that you've already claimed no longer drop from monsters. Goodbye clutter!
- If teleporting to a specific map is free, it will display a new "FREE TELEPORT" blue button instead of the normal green "TELEPORT" button
- Catching the boomerang fully resets its ability cooldown. After all, you technically are now holding the boomerang, why shouldnt you get to throw it immediately?
- HUD for construction now shows build progress for towers!
- Anvil Production now displays when you are multi-crafting an item with a small "x2" or "x3" indicator.
- Golden bread now gives +% cash from mobs (get that bread!), while the new Golden Cheese gives +% shrine charge. I now realize that I could have just made Cheese give +% cash and left bread alone, since cheddar also means money lol
- Changed Homing Arrows to have a base range of 325 pixels instead of 225.
- Changed Bullseye Stamp to be given from Twilight Desert mobs in W2, instead of from the 7-fig follower quest.
- Big Game Hunter alchemy bubble had its bonus changed slightly
- Tax Ledger: 8% -> 14% Cash Dropped
- Rabbit Paw: 3% -> 5% drop rate
- Pan Lid: 2% -> 3% block
- Helping heart: 2 -> 3 max hp
- Sucker Punch: 25% -> 30% crit dmg
- Thorny rose: 10 -> 13 max hp
- Sneaky Cap: 2% -> 10% crit chance/minute undamaged. same max cap
- ninja smoke: 1.5sec -> 2.0sec invuln time
- turtle shell: 0.1% -> 0.3% block gained per block, and 5% -> 6% max cap
- Dead Book: 0.5% -> 0.6% dmg & crit chance per unique mob type killed
- Armadillo: 1 -> 3 base dmg per 10 max hp
- Bulwark Stone: 25% -> 30% block chance
- Fixed a bug where the 1st purple Jewel wasn't giving its full bonus (this is the "1.5x Meal Cooking Spd" jewel)
- Purchasing Talent Points in the dungeon Flurbo Shop awards the points immediately, instead of requiring you to close and open the game.
- The Unused Talent Point indicator will no longer be incorrectly displayed in certain situation
- When attempting to spend multiple talent points at once, if you can afford to cap a talent you will, rather than not. i.e. if you are spending 25 points at once, and your talent is 83/100, you will indeed spend 17 points rather than your spend doing nothing.
- EZ access shop icons now perfectly align with their click hit-boxes.
- Party Dungeon RNG upgrades change their display when at max level, as to avoid confusion about if you really maxed them or not
- Removed the inaccessable "ghost" portal often seen in the Neyeptune map outside of Chizoar in world 3, while also aligning the offscreen portal indicator for the portal that does exist
- Fixed a bug where, under certain rare circumstances involving opening and closing EZ-access shops in conjunction with the town shop, your game would crash.
- Refinery RANK display changed to make it more legible at higher levels; previously, the rank would become unreadable after rank 10
- Fixed a visual inconsistency involving Wizard Lv Required for Next Prayer Slot display.
- Class Swap Token now properly resets all talents across talent presets.
- Equipping weapons while in dungeon no longer cancels your attacking, meaning you dont need to manually re-engage monsters after.
- Cookin' Roadkill alchemy bubble now gives its full bonus as intended.
- Tornado and Sizzlin' Skull (wizard/shaman attacks) no longer randomly disappear when hitting the edge of platforms.
- Bonus Crit Dmg given by Mega Crit now correctly scales as you level it up
- 2 Talent Library Checkout Speed Bonuses were fixed to give their proper bonus -- "Ignore Overdues" was giving 2x more than it was meant to, and the Construction Library was giving 80% less than it was meant to
- Fixed a bug where "Anothervil Expansion" achievement, given by unlocking Anvil Tab III, would not be given. People who 'should' have this achievement but dont, will be given this achievement upon updating.
- Extra Shrine Charge Rate given by the star talent 'Shrine Architect' will now properly give its full bonus.
- Fixed Angelite and Turtle Shell Dungeon RNG items to give their full intended bonus.
- The "Reely Smart" alchemy bubble now correctly gives bonus Fishing EXP if fishing is the lowest level
- Monster respawn rate now properly affects both Wood Mushrooms and Red Mushrooms in world 1
- You can no longer re-roll when running out of food during AFK, as to avoid major AFK losses.
v1.50c - More slight fixes and adjustments! (March 17, 2022)
- Chip Claiming was fixed for this week and all following weeks.
- Class swap token was restocked in the gem shop.
- Changed wizard tower art within workbench to show their towers :D
- Fixed an issue where there was a discrepancy between what meals could be cooked on Mobile vs PC. Was very insignificant, just spaghetti and such.
- Players who are in yellow tubes will have their pixel length displayed in gold font, not white font.
- Fixed an issue where Breeding EXP acted strangely after level 20. As such, people who got affected by this had their breeding adjusted.
- The final 3 Construction Shrines from world 3 give their intended bonuses.
- EXP converter star talent no longer reduces skill exp gains. It just provides free class exp gain!
v1.50 - WORLD 4 IS NOW OPEN! (March 13, 2022)
- An entire world full of 13 new monsters, 3 new skills, 150+ new bonuses, 10 new resource types, 4 new NPCs, and more!
- Everything you'd expect in a world -- new Monster/Resources Cards, new Colosseum, new Weapon & Armors, etc
New skill: Cooking (#10)
- Discover 60 unique recipes, and 'set the dinner table' with all the different meals you find!
- Continually deliver recipes to the Dinner Table to level up permanent bonuses!
New skill: Breeding (#11)
- Breed your way through a chain of 58 pets, 10 of which are 100% brand new creatures you've never seen before!
- Form teams with your pets! Forage for spices, used in cooking, and fight enemy teams to unlock new territories!
- Fight in the Arena, a battle with INFINITE monsters, to put your best team to the test and unlock big account bonuses!
New skill: Laboratory (#12)
- Upload your characters to the Lab Mainframe, and use them to "connect the dots" to HUGE account bonuses!
- Assign Console Chips to your players, unlocked from the Chip Repository 🥗. The bigger your Lab Skill Lv, the more Chip Slots you'll have!
- Uploaded players can't be micromanaged at all, meaning you can focus more on a few of your players and upload the rest!
- Players can be free uploaded & extracted from the Mainframe at any time.
- You'll also be connect-the-dots'ing your way to Jewel bonuses, unlocked from the Jewel Spinner 💎
NEW SUB SYSTEMS
- 🥗 Chip Repository -- Every week, two different Chips are available to unlock for equip on players in the Lab Mainframe!
- 💎 Jewel Spinner -- Every week, a different jewel is available to unlock for the Lab Mainframe!
- ✈️ Trapper Drone -- Place Traps, Collect Traps, and Dismantle Traps remoted from the Drone! Unlocked in World 3 Construction -- it's the upgrade after the Cost Cruncher in the Top Row!
- 🦾 Automation Station -- Various things, from putting ores in the forge, auto depositing anvil production items, to even equipping food, will be done automatically! Unlocked in World 3 Construction, it's the upgrade after the Trapper Drone!
New Content for OLD STUFF
- Dungeon Happy Hour A few times a week, you'll get a notification for dungeon Happy Hour, during which time dungeon runs use up 20 passes in exchange for 20x rewards. This only applies to your 1st 'happy hour' dungeon run per week. The rest of your 'happy hour' dungeon runs have x3
- 54 new Anvil IV recipes now available! You need to craft the IV tab first of course!
- 20 new alchemy bubbles!
- 10 new alchemy Vials
- 9 new stamps
- 1 new Post Office Company to make deliveries to
- 3 new Post Office Upgrade Crates (in tab 2)
- 5th Totem for Tower Defence, located in World 4
- New Deathnote Page for World 4 Monsters
- 4 New Fish at the Deepwater Docks map, which is now accessable!
- New Logs, Catching Bugs, Worship souls, and critters, but they're all in World 4. I'm just putting it here because these are 'old' resource types.
- World 3 portals require less monster kills to open. This will require some w3 re-farming for ZOW's and DEATHNOTE
- World 3 mobs are weaker -- less DEF needed for full block, less ACC needed for 100% hit chance.
- Prayers now have Max Levels. Anyone with prayers above these max levels will have their levels set back down to max, as to not have an advantage.
- Prayer upgrade costs will be scaled down to account for the above change.
- +4 Storage slots. For everyone, instantly.
v1.40b - Giftmas Event! (December 12, 2021)
- 10 days of Giftmas Cheer -- Login every day from Dec 16th ~ Dec 25th for unique rewards!
- Complete a daily quest for 🎁
- Re-collect 3 old Event cards (and 1 new event card) by opening 🎁
- Chizoar, the W3 boss, now drops his cards as intended
- New players will be greeted with a "Create another Character!" popup, explaining why they need to make a 2nd char
- Icons added to Menu buttons, for better accessibility
- A few minor bug fixes
v1.40 - World 3+ (November 29, 2021)
- Chizoar Bossfight (Normal & Chaotic difficulties)
- World 3 Dungeon, located in the Igloo in town! Includes 4 new Dungeon Cards.
- 31 new Quests from World 3 NPCs
- 23 new Star Signs added to the new "Hydron" Galaxy - (Star Signs are the bonuses you choose from)
- 2 new Post Office Companies, and 6 new Post Office Upgrade types!
- New Time Candy buyable in Gem Shop :Timecandy7::gemmo: :Timecandy7::gemmo:
- 5 new Boss equipment recipes in Anvil III, and 2 rare Chizoar equipment drops.
- 15 new Achievements, all centered around Party Dungeons.
- W3 Constellations hidden in various maps, worth like 50 Star Sign Points - (Constellations are the tasks you find in game)
- World 3 completion trophy
- 6 new Bribes
- "Craft from Storage" button added to Anvil! Just craft an item normally, and you'll see it appear!
- Snakenhotep & Doots (World 2 Dungeon bosses) have significantly less HP on Difficulties 2 & 3.
- :DungCredits1: costs for both RNG item upgrading, and Passive Dungeon Stats, have been reduced.
- Dungeon Monster HP scales down more based on having more people. -- In other words, dungeons are EASIER if you have more people in your party. (For Example, If you have 10 people, multi-combat mobs only have x5 HP instead of x7.5 HP.)
- Various achievement rewards now function as intended (Library, +%5 construction bonus, Tab 3 Talent Point rewards, and several others that gave incorrect bonus amounts)
- Deathnote achievements (get X skull type on all monsters) now completes when it should, instead of requiring MORE kills than needed for the skull type.
- "+% AGI" bonuses from equipment now give the correct % bonus.
- AFK gains beyond 2 billion (namely EXP and MONEY) will now give the correct amount.
- "+% Basic Attack Spd" bonuses from all sources will now correctly impact AFK gains
- "+% All Skill Spd" bonuses now work as intended
- Refinery's displayed Fuel Time for each salt type will now accurately reflect reduced salt costs from W3 Task upgrade.
- Obol fragments display fixed, will no longer show decimals.
v1.30b - Falloween Mini Event! (November 1, 2021)
- 🎃 Falloween Mini-Event (5 event quests that give and )
- +6 more chest slots added for everyone, for free, applied as soon as you update. Enjoy! :D
- New World 3 Merit Shop upgrade -- found in the Tasks menu
- Bandit Bob NPC Token now available again
- Fixed some broken achievements (including old steam achievements not showing up as completed)
- Items that overlap (when collecting MASSIVE afk-gains) will spread themselves out more, so that you have an easier time picking up items
v1.30a - Party Fixer Upper (October 17, 2021)
- Fixing a few minor bugs in Snake Dungeon
- Fixing the rare "shadowban" bug, and un-shadowbanning those affected
- Grandfrogger card (the crying Frog Boss dungeon card) will no longer crash your game
- Fixing some dungeon inconsistencies (players reaching Frog Boss at different times, not being able to enter dungeon after completing a dungeon run)
- Class Swap token will be reset in Gem Shop (it should've been reset upon v1.30 base release, I just forgot)
- Indicators for people not on discord on where the party dungeons actually ARE in the first place...
v1.30 - Party Dungeons! (October 14, 2021)
- Join a party of up to 10 people, and enter a dungeon together!
- Fight monsters, complete tasks, and beat up bosses as a team!
- SEE your party members actually attacking (i know, right? Seeing others fighting?? In Idleon??? YeeHAW!). Their damage also hurts monsters on your screen... you know, like an ACTUAL MMO!
- Rogue-like gameplay! (Still Party Dungeons)
- During your dungeon runs, you'll get random items that disappear at the end of the run (called RNG items). No two runs will be the same!
- 48 different "RNG" items to find during dungeons runs, from basic + dmg items to crazy synergies that COMPLETELY change the way you play!
- Collect :DungCredits1: during runs to 'permanently' upgrade these RNG items, as well as various other stats, so that you get slightly more powerful each run!
- Equipment, enhancers, traits, and more mechanics are waiting within each dungeon!
160 Achievements to unlock!
- Collect resources, do tasks, and achieve certain milestones, and you'll get rewards! Keep reading to see what kind of rewards you'll get!
- Achievement rewards including unlocking more types of "RNG" items (you only start with 14 of the 48 unlocked at first!)
- Rewards also include more daily Arcade Balls, and some minor QoL features like free boss teleports, and easy-access for various tedious things
(Ok, more like 110, since 50 of them are the already-existing "Steam Only" achievements)
New Equipment Type!
- You can get this new equipment type from Party Dungeon shop. You can also get unique version of this equipment as a rare drop from Party Dungeon bosses!
- There are 25 different keychains, each with semi-random stats! Min-maxers, this ones for you!
17 new Cards to collect
- They're all dungeon cards -- 1 for each new mob, and 1 for each Boss Difficulty! That's 11 mob cards, and 6 boss cards, and they all are found in the new Dungeon Card Set!
- Go visit the itty bitty clown in World 2 town to check out the arcade!
- Launch balls to win prizes! You can even win this red hat, which you could wear during a Dev Stream and probably get a bunch of attention!
- Collect balls every few hours -- many achievements will BOOST how quickly you can claim new balls, which is honestly super rad!
- Upgrade a rotating assortment of permanent bonuses, like "+% Mining EXP" or even "+% sample size" (for all you world 3 chads). Upgrades will rotate every month or so, BUT YOU KEEP THE BONUSES (you just can't upgrade it any further until it rotates back in!)
Custom Title Screen Background
- Using the picture button in the top-left of the "Title Screen" (where you select a player to start playing), you can choose a different background!
- Unlock new backgrounds by completing certain Achievements!
- Go kill King Doot, see what drops!
- Forge Upgrades now each have a max level. People who leveled these beyond the max level will
be destroyedhave their levels reduced down to the max level.
- Chances to get "better" time candies (2hr, 4hr, 12hr) from the "AFK for 8+ hours" Star Sign have been DOUBLED
- Defenders Dignity ring gives slightly less base DEF, but also now gives +4% total DEF
- Changed gem & candy drop formula for Biggie Hours & Doot minibosses so that the poor get richer, instead of just the rich getting richer :happy~1:
- Soul prices changed extremely, but NOT PERMANENTLY -- consider this me putting souls "on hold" until I decide exactly how their balancing should be
- Collecting 21+ Dementia Coins will not longer make you lose all money. Sorry to the peak gamers out there who were already reaching this point, but your suffering ends here! ...not because I'm gonna kill u or anything I mean like the bug will be fixed 😅
- Frozone Soul vial now correctly gives its intended bonus
- Tundra log & Mosquisnow vials now correctly give their bonuses
- Items in Chest with more than 9,999,999 quantity will now show in millions, like 35M instead of 35394264
- Sampling bloodbones will no longer crash your game
v1.23b - Inconsequential, Unimportant Update (August 7, 2021)
- BobJoePickle can once again be dropped at the cauldron
- Tower Defence no longer has invincible monsters -- there were 2 causes of it, hence why the last fix didnt work
- "dig" command now works for Treasure Hunt 1
- Treasure Hunt 3 is now available! Treasure Hunt 4 is scheduled for next friday
v1.23 - More Quality and Fixes (July 31, 2021)
- Talent Presets! - Tired of swapping between talent builds? Well, now you can make 2 and freely swap between them, without the use of Talent Reset potions!
- You can now look at Player Stats (all those numbers to the Left of your Inventory) while looking at Talents! This way you can see the effect of talents when you put points into them!
- Card Presets are added, these are saved locally.
- You can now tap the "? Mark" on missing recipes in anvil to get a DIRECT HINT as to where you unlock it!
- [PC ONLY] You can now press Spacebar, instead of clicking, for ALL minigames!
- [PC ONLY] You can now press Enter to confirm a Split-Stack, instead of having to click "Confirm" button
- All Quests (including Completed ones) are now sorted by both WORLD and NPC name alphabetically! Super navigable now!
- Other players will no longer get in the way of essential things, like the Storage Chest or Anvil. i.e. Tapping on the chest will make you go to the chest even if other players are standing on it!
- Stormcaller Wizard Tower's "A" trait is now "+% dmg to monsters below 50% hp", instead of above
- BUG FIX: Some multi-hit talents were increasing skilling AFK gains (if you dont know what I mean, dont worry, this is a really new issue and didnt affect many people)
- BUG FIX: 'Invincible' monsters in Tower Defense are no longer a thing.
- Lv Req for MANY skill tools (pickaxe, hatchet, fishing rod, bug net) were lowered significantly!
- Amarok's healing totem will NOT heal for a bit, just to give you some time to react & kill totem. ~ This one goes out to all the gamers out there who said it couldn't be done ;)
- You can now Forfeit Tower Defence runs.
- Colosseum Exit Portals are hidden until the run is over!
- BUG FIX: Certain Steam Achievements were not completing (Miniboss ones & Quests), and will now retroactively complete.
v1.22e - Summer's gone and now I'm Sad and Confused (July 18, 2021)
- Ended the summer event. So long coastiolyte, and thanks for all the coolers!
- Statues will correctly sync up when upgraded to gold. All players currently out of sync will also retroactively be synced up, so no worries there!
- Buffed Jman Whip & Maestro Coin talents AFK multipliers (basically your Offline gains will go up for characters with those talents)
- Passive talents that give +% multi hit now also boost your OFFLINE GAINS, as you'd expect they would! (double/triple jab & Warrior's Double Strike & Archer's Have Another!)
- Mining rocks can no longer destroy them, so you can just sit at 1 rock all day long.
- Added a Vial scrollbar, not only to make vials more navigable, but to make newer players understand that the vial section can be scrolled
- "Avast, Bankruptcy Ho!" task, involving buying gold dubloons from the town shop, no longer resets itself every time you complete it. Basically, it's now a bit easier.
- Buffed Chaotic Efaunt's rare drops (His obol) and (Royal Turban) by +300%, since it costs 5 keys to fight (this is already true for Amarok, I just forgot to do it for Efaunt)
- Mman now has his family bonus (if you don't know what that means then dont worry about it)
- Fixed a bug involved Party Starter / Stormcaller Wizard TD towers having their buffs cancel out when upgrading a different tower
- Fixed a bug where Kraken Cosplayer Wizard TD would spawn 4 eyeballs, then completely stop, even when those eyeballs died.
- Fixed a bug where Frozone Malone Wizard wouldn't freeze every monster within range, only the super close ones
- Fixed a bug where a very small amount of players were stuck from unlocking new critters
- Fixed a bug where Gospel Bubble (+% worship charge every 10 worship lvs) wasn't working as intended.
- Fixed a bug where Wiki button in Options wasn't working on Steam
- Fixed a bug where logging in during the tutorial would max the volume
- Fixed efaunt bug where his head could be damaged in a weird way
- Fixed a bug where kick + magic shortbow could be spammed
- Fixed a bug involving an oddity surrounding stamp bonuses and playing on multiple accounts from the same device. Doesn't affect 99.9% of you.
- Fixed a bug where you could kinda lock yourself out of Star Signs, or something involving making it harder to unlock that I'd rather people not mistakenly go through!
- Fixed a bug where PC hotkeys could be pressed while playing a minigame, which would totally make things go bonkers and crash everything!
- Fixed a bug where Wizard's "Mana is Life" talent wouldn't give its passive Mana Regen bonus all the time (it for some reason only worked when you had mana food equipped!)
v1.22d - Last days of summer... (July 11, 2021)
- The 1st cooler you open each day now gives a previous event card! (in bundles of 5, so you will get one or two 3* cards by the end of the week if you get the same one repeatedly)
- Statues can be upgraded to become Account Wide. This means you don't have to worry about who you deposit statues on IF you upgrade it to be account wide (which will actually be pretty easy, i think)
- NPC tokens can now be stored in the NPC Token Bag! Just hold down on them! You can take tokens back out in the Storage Info tab (open up inventory, its the 3rd tab above your player stats)
- Coastiolyte / oyster-cooler card require 80 for 3*, not 100
- Several daily tasks & GP tasks are easier -- colosseum no longer needs to be completed, fishing/catching requirements lowered BIG time, and active-killing lowered
- Boops and Dr. Def are fixed. This is my 4th attempt to fix them, but I'm very confident about this one. Also, I made them respawn with Shop Resets, just like every other daily thing in the game.
- You can craft 1 'start talent reset potion' for 25 talent fragments at the anvil, using a new recipe you can get from Biggie Hours or efaunt (1 in 20)
- Double-tapping on an equip in a locked slot in your inventory wont quick-equip it (also did you know you can double tap on equipment to quick equip? lol)
- Recipes you've already used WILL NOT appear in drop-tables anymore in the codex, AND they won't drop on the ground either when youre fighting monsters! basically, they're completely removed from the drop table!
- Fixed a bug where Non-combat talents would give you combat bonuses for afk. So yes, unfortunately your "3d printer" talent on your maestro will no longer give you more damage lol. I will be listening to feedback, as always, as to which classes got hit the worst by this, and if there are any bad ones ill be thinking about buffs!
- Added COST CRUNCHER's bonuses! It now correctly lowers the material cost of all construction buildings!
- EXP from fishing boosted by x2.5, straight up yo
v1.22c - Summer gonna last forever! (July 5, 2021)
- Mamooth Bag drop rate significantly improved. From 1/500k -> 1/125k
- Blue mobs in TD will go invis for 3 seconds instead of 5
- Increased the projectile speed of the Mage's fireball skill. Duration 2.7 -> 1.9 seconds & Speed 10 -> 15
- Traps will be able to be placed closer together. (105 -> 95 pixel spacing)
- 360 no scope buffed for Hunters (damage reduction from hitting lots of monsters at once is less reduction-y
- Salt Lick class exp upgrade will now also give skill exp
- Buffed the card drop chance for catching related cards (anywhere from +50% rate to +100% rate depending on the fly type)
- Buffed the Worship cards
- Buffed bubble #15 for each Alchemy Cauldron (the -% cost for other bubbles ones)
- Boss Obols buffed (some extra stats)
- More Reset Frags in shops
- The Poison Tincture vial (shiny froge) vial is now 3x as effective
- Changed required level for Void-grade carry capacity bags
- Adjusted candy constellation (15% for 8+ hours, instead of 20% for 10+ hours -- more in line with yall jobbies out there)
- Weekly GP task from 45 6+ hr -> 35 5+ hr
- 7 Figure Follower drops added to W2 & W3 drop tables! It's still the hardest quest in the game
- Minigame lag GREATLY reduced! :game_die:
- If your Alchemy Cauldron Levels get reset (just the boosts, bubbles are fine), they'll partially recoup their previous levels.
- Boop & Dr. Defecaus respawn timers should always work from now on
- :STAR: Fixed the "+1 slot" post office box upgrade not working -- sorry for the long wait! I genuinely wasn't aware of this fully until recently!
- Portal in Wode Board forest map is no longer overlapping with the rope!
- Trees in W2 & W3 will now drop their respective leaves outside the minigame, same as how W1 currently does
- Fireball towers will miss less often/no longer
- Traps will be able to be placed closer together. (105 -> 95 pixel spacing)
- Frozone Malone Building level boost is being improved. It will now also offer +1.5% range bonus per level
- Star Bangled Bookworm daily is now 1 instead of 2 checkouts
- Collect Cogs from Quick Ref
- Up-Up-Down-Down (Moons Map) spawn point moved to the Fruit Flies, better afk for your poor little catcher
- No longer overwrite your previous Sample if the new one is smaller
- Fixed a bug in salt-lick where sometimes the wrong costs would be displayed (was just display, couldn't be exploited)
v1.22b - The Summer Fixer Upper! (June 30, 2021)
- You will no longer be allowed to combine boss obols. This didn't do anything before, and wasn't meant to be possible.
- The "Obol Destruction Chance" feature is removed for Gold & Platinum obols. Also, the chance has been reduced for Copper & Silver.
- Old Destruction Chances (Copper to Plat): 11%, 10%, 9%, 8%
- New Destruction Chances (Copper to Plat): 10%, 5%, 0%, 0%
- Daily event quests will properly reset every day. Those of you affected by the bug will start seeing your quests unbugged upon daily reset occurring. Actually... I'll do ya one better -- people affected by this bug will see the quests reappear IMMEDIATELY upon updating :]
- 2nd Coastiolyte Summer Event quest -- kill 20 Dougs & 10 Blueberries -- is now Kill 12 dougs & 5 Blueberries!
- "Live on Twitch!" will no longer cover up the 'Place a Trap' button
- Dazey is now female, as was intended
- Plasti-Doug Event mob now requires 0 accuracy to hit. This was the intention initially, big sorry to those who have been missing!!!
- Capital letters should be more responsive when chatting on PC in game
- Fixed an issue where the 'behemoth' of the fishing minigame would NOT be caught if you also landed on a bomb. Now such an occurrence will rightfully result in a catch.
- Damage numbers when dealing damage (they pop up above the monster) will correctly display over 999999 damage, up to 9999999!
- Added a :regional_indicator_q: logo next to quests that are IN your quest helper. Easier to organize your helper now!
- Added several more Hint Messages to the chat box
v1.22 - Summer Event! (June 27, 2021)
- Obol Rerolling / Combining. TONS of new obols coming with this as well, as well as more variations/rarities of older obols!
- W2 questlines are ALL DONE! There's 13 more, including the 'final' quest from Cowbo Jones, which lets you craft the YumYum Trophy!!
- 3rd liquid cauldron now unlockable!
- More Alchemy Liquid Shop items! You know, those shelves with 9 items on them to spend liquid on? Theres more now! REQUIRES YOU TO UNLOCK 3RD LIQUID TYPE
- Secret trophy, somewhere... only the most skilled will earn it
- Maestro, whatever that means. Some sort of mustache?
- Cog Stat Display now shows up for cogs in your inventory as well!
- Total Guild GP now shown in full. Will show, for example, 1,235,567 / 1,273,233 instead of 1.23M / 1.27M
- If you hold down Shift on PC to drop items, there is now a red warning! This way, you wont accidentally do this (or if it triggers without you realizing)
- 160 more worlds added (like server rooms)
- "Server World Favoriting" added, so every time you log in, you go straight to that server world! Great for guilds with a 'home world'!
- Constellation completion #'s added to Star Sign UI. This shows how many of a world's constellations youve done, so you know when youve done 'em all and theres no more to look for!
- Codex "Quest In Progress" is COLOUR CODED! So all Blunder Hills quests have a 'green circle' bullet point, Yumyum desert quests have a 'yellow triangle' bullet point, and W3 has a 'blue square' bullet point!
- Your player will auto-cast buffs a few seconds BEFORE they run out, instead of waiting for after they run out. This way, buffs are always on!
- Inventory Bag A is now a part of that one merit reward, where if player 1 has the bag, so does everyone else.
- Players get Construction Exp while producing cogs! This not being the case was indeed not a bug, but I have seen lots of confusion/'why tho' remarks about it, and I agree!
- Fish Costs for various T2 anvil equipment reduced (namely Bloach costs and Jellyfish costs)
- Defenders dignity is WAY easier to make, and gives more defence
- 3d Printer now costs 875. If you bought it previously, you HAVE been refunded the extra gems you spent to buy it :]
- Items in locked slots CAN BE USED! (namely town teleports)
- Kills in the Tyson map (the boxing steaks) will work now if you have scorpie critters unlocked
- Cog boosts are now Additive, not multiplicative. In other words, two "+50% build rate" cogs would result in +100%, not +125%
- Infini-stacking using food slots no longer works
- +2% critter shiny chance from completing that one task now works
- The "Hard Resources" set bonus now fully works
- Hunter traps will ALWAYS be placed on a platform with monsters on them (except for the 1st trap, that one is always placed at your feet, thats intentional). If there are no monsters around, theyll be placed on your platform, because youre a monster >:]
- Monsters with a purple skull (or higher ranked skull) in tower defence will give proper amount of points! Before, they were giving white-skull points lol...
v1.21 - W3 Tasks & Merits (June 10, 2021)
- World 3 Tasks & Merit shop now open! Go talk to Iceland Irwin, and get him some melty cubes to start!
- Telekinetic Storage (available in the World 3 Task Merit Shop) -- Deposit inventory items to your storage FROM ANYWHERE!
- 4th Tower Defence totem added -- Frosty Firefight! :Soulface:
- Quick ref added for Star Signs & Construction!
- Item Locking! You can now lock slots in your inventory so you won't ever accidentally drop / sell / deposit them to chest!
- Cog Stat Display! You can now toggle between "Build Rate", "Player Bonus %", and "Flaggy Rate", to see the stats of each cog without having to click on them. You can also turn this off no problem!
- Slight changes in appearance made to Red/Orange salt to help colourblind players -- let me know if it's still an issue!
- When a Wizard Tower during TD can be upgraded, an arrow will appear above it letting you know!
- Construction Status Display! Shows you if a building needs to be 'upgraded' (green / grey arrows) or 'built' (no arrow at all). Turn it on with the HUD button in the top-right of the "Build Tab" in Construction!
- Adjusting a few talent's damage bonuses:
- [PRECISION POWER] now functions off Refinery Lvs. It should be equal in power to other classes '+% DMG" talents
- [APOCALYPSE ZOW] nerfed slightly, down 1-2% per trigger
- [LOOTY MC SHOOTY] ignores gem shop items from the list of all items found (technically a nerf for some players)
- [VIRILE VIALS] nerfed to about 90% its initial value. So 300% may now be like 270%
- [PAPERWORK, GREAT...] buffed
- Refinery is easier to Rank up!
- Ranking up Refinery is more efficient -- in other words, costs go up slower each rank up, and you make more salts per cycle per rank up!
- [Eagle Eye], the hunter talent, now gives 70% critters and 60% exp when using, instead of 50% critters and 40% exp!
- ALL wizard towers stats buffed! They're faster, do more damage, and cheaper to upgrade during tower defence! Well, except for pulse mage, he didn't need buffing at all.
- ALL wizard towers are easier to build in construction! At least, they require less materials to build (like fireball takes less Froges, Boulder takes less Iron Bars, you get the point. Again, Pulse Mage didn't get made easier, he's already ez enough!
- Cost Reduction bubbles of each colour give less of a reduction in cost. In other words, they aren't as good now.
- Fixed bug where AFK gains wouldn't be given if you minimized/locked your game and came back later.
- OBOL SLOTS FIXED!! No more red "ERROR" slots, or draggable grey squares!
- Fixed bug where Shrines & Prayers sometimes give their bonuses 1 map too late.
- Faulty Kill Requirements in world 3 were reset. This will not rollback any of your legitimate kills, it only takes away 'illegitimate' ones. Most of you will never even know this happened -- but yes, this is why those kills in Death Note World 3 are now gone.
- Fixed bug where some aspect of 'Bonus Critter EXP' isnt functioning as intended. Fixed a few other Trap-related bugs too.
- Jman talent for EXP now works for the new skills
- All ore samples have been removed from the printer, just this 1 time-- Just sample them again, sorry about this!
- Library books that 'dont work' are now clearly labeled and cannot be obtained. The old library books people still have will continue to not work btw, sorry.
- Fixed a bug where the Carry Capacity shrine would allow for infinistacking.
- Fixed various exploits, and rolled back some impossible talents for Alpha Testers
- Fixed some card bonuses not being applied correctly
v1.20b - Day 1 bug fixes! (June 1, 2021)
- Efaunt Bug - "shields stay up" should be fixed.
- The salt costs for Construction upgrade will be 100% correct
- Giant Monsters now spawn correctly if you are using the right Prayer
- The new Stamps & Statues will now work
- Starting "Worship Points" will now work.
- Distilled water (the item, used in Equipment Crafting) now drops from World 3 Monsters rarely!
- Ability to print the same material in 2 slots at once, on the same character.
- Card sets will be based off of 'total' card level within set, not 'get all cards to that level'
- Excogia glitch fixed --> used to give +20% "everything" build rate, now its gives +5%, like it says its meant to give.
- Ore-to-Bar costs changed: Gold: 8 -> 7 Platinum: 20 -> 16 Dementia 50 -> 40 Void 125 -> 100
- Platinum tools are slightly easier to make in Anvil
- Wave 30 "Goblin Gorefest" is easier to win
- "Wakawaka War", all waves are a tiny bit easier to win
- "2nd alchemy slot" bribe now works as intended
v1.20 - WORLD 3 IS NOW OPEN! (May 31, 2021)
- An entire world full of 14 new monsters, 11 new NPCs, and maybe even a secret or two ;]
New skill: Trapping
- NEW TOOL TYPE: "Trap Box Set" --> Better Trap Box Sets give access to more unique types of traps to set
- Trap 9 unique Critters! Each one also has a shiny variant, which you'll need to capture to discover the next critter type
- Each character sets their own traps! Also, you can 'mass collect' from all traps (you'll get less resources), so you don't have to spend 10 minutes every day running around collecting all traps manually. You WILL want to do this for your 'trapping' main though!
New skill: Construction
- Build 27 unique Buildings!
- There are 9 "utility" buildings that help general gameplay (3d printer, talent book library, etc).
- There are also 9 "Wizard Defenders", used for Worship.
- The last 9 are "Shrines", which you custom place on any map in the game, and it boosts a certain stat -- you can also LEVEL UP shrines by afk-ing on their map! But if you move the shrine, you'll remove all its EXP to next level (so you don't constantly move them around)
- Cog System! Make different cogs, and place them on your Cog Board to increase your "build speed" for Construction! You can make your Cog Board bigger with Flags, and things get crazy as your board gets bigger and your Cogs get 'Surrounding' Effects!
New skill: Worship
- TOWER DEFENCE!!!!!
- Place towers to fight off endless waves of mobs! Get far enough, and you'll unlock another place to play tower defence at! There are 6 places in total, with the 1st one being located at the Goblin map
- You can either actively play the tower defence, or you can just 'auto' do it, and get rewards based on your best performance. This means you can play it as much as you want, but you won't get left behind if you only want to play it a few times!
NEW SUB SYSTEMS
- 3d printer: Collect samples of resources, and bring them to the printer to automatically produce them! The Quantity Produced is based on your actual AFK gains at the time of taking the sample!
- Refinery: Automatically uses up materials in your chest to produce Refinery Salts, which you need for construction :carpentry_saw: .
- Prayers: Unlock new prayers by getting really far in Worship Tower Defence. Prayers give both a Boost (like +% exp) and a Curse (like +% monster HP) at the same time. The number of Prayers you can equip at once is based on the level of your BEST wizard!
- Talent Book Library: Be a middle schooler again, and check out books from the library! Be even MORE a middle schooler by never returning these books, and instead using them to increase your talent levels!
- Death Note: Youll have to unlock it yourself to see what it does!
- Salt Lick: Youll have to unlock it yourself to see what it does!
New Content for OLD STUFF
- Character slots 8 / 9 now open!
- 18 new stamps
- 55 new T3 anvil recipes
- 20 new alchemy bubbles
- 20 new alchemy Vials
- 5 new statues
- Added MORE STORAGE SPACE! -- There are 100+ more slots to unlock in game!
- Speccius now gives you your subclass no matter what --> This is for people who never talked to Promotheus and have been locked out of a subclass... sure, I may be disappointed in you guys, but that doesn't mean I'm not here for you! lol
- Overkill Mechanic -- No more 'hard cap' on the amount of monster parts you can get per hour! Once you build the overkiller in Construction, you'll start getting BONUS materials from monsters if you do a bunch of damage!
- World 2 monsters are easier to kill -- less accuracy required to hit, and they deal less damage
- Lots of Tier 3 (Gold) and Tier 4 (Platinum) items are WAY EASIER to craft in the anvil.
- Mining Efficiency needed for most ores was reduced (10-20% lower)
- Djonnut's quests are MUCH easier -- If you are currently trying to do a Djonnut quest, FORFEIT IT to get the new requirements
- "Dig Doug" card now drops 1000x more often! Yes, 1000 times, so you can finally level it up! (Not even joking, literally straight up x1000)
- No more Negative money glitch, or wonky post office shenanigans!
- Ores & Oil can now be freely taken out of the Forge
v1.14 - EASTER and Quality Improvements! (April 9, 2021)
- EASTER EVENT -- Go Play it until APRIL 20th!
- New Gem-Shop Easter Bundle -- buy it so I can sponsor big youtubers and give them a break from shouting out raid!
- Adding 32bit compatibility
- 4 new star talents! Go to Merit Shop in Tasks to see what I'm talking about!
- Fixing the lack of Reset Fragments available in the Desert Town shop
- Changing Post Office requirements to scale off of STREAK instead of Completion #
- Several key Talents fixed/changed -- shaman virile vials (slight decrease), wizard stamps (decent increase), squire damage (doubled), 360 snipe (decent increase), uwu rawr (slight decrease), veins of immortal (big increase), crystal auto jman (no more auto requirement), looty mc shooty (decent increase), exp convert darnit (decent increase)
- Double clicking on an equipment will equip it
- Shift and click on an item to drop it (on PC/Steam versions only)
- Keyboard shortcuts for Attacks ---> Q opens attacks, #1~#6 cast attacks
- Re-arranged some Maps, so that you don't spawn on Small platforms or near portals --> Slimes, Snakes, Sewer Poops, Birch log choppin, Both tree interiors, sand giants
- Afk & afk-claim info will now have COMMAS
- Several Mouse Scrolls added to PC (maps/codex tabs)
- adding a Sell Price to various Stamps, Storage Chests, and Inventory bags, to allow players to profit off of accumulating multiple of these
- Adding volume options in the tutorial
v1.13 - Steam Release & QoL stuff (April 2, 2021)
- Game now available to play on Steam! Your Android Save will transfer back and forth to Steam no problem.
- Music and Sound Effects added, with volume sliders to adjust volume
• Boss 2 equipment now available -- unlock it at the Desert Merit Shop in the Tasks window! • Chaotic Efaunt can now be fought! Have fun being kicked to death noob lol • You can now teleport between worlds. No need to teleport back to town, run to a different world, then teleport within that world! Just go straight from A -> B! • Card Sets! -- Collect an entire category of cards to unlock its set! Level up the set by leveling up every card within the set! • Storage Chest added to Quick-Ref • Blunder Hero Trophy Now Craftable! -- You can now collect ALL required tokens, and resources, to craft the newest Trophy! It'll be tuff tho, big time tuff! • While crafting at the anvil, you can click on ingredients that also are crafted at the anvil to go to THAT item's recipe, then click "Return" to go back to the initial item you were looking at. • "Repeat Bossfight" button added • 9 new storage slots -- buy them in town shops! • You can enable AFK timers for your characters on the Main Menu • Forge Cards added, Amarok Obol added, Archer arrows move faster, T4 Weapons are 33% easier to craft, 500 QTY mat/food bags 30% easier to craft, "Unclaimed GP notification" enabled • You now get at least 1 daily teleport • 52 Steam Achievements -- earn gems by completing achievements, only available if you're playing on Steam.
v1.12 - Minor QoL improvements & $5 Bundle! (March 1, 2021)
- $5 pack -- will give 250 gems a day for 5 days (this used to be 7, but that was just way way way too OP for $5 pack. even at 5 days, it's still 100% the best offer the game will ever have for $5), and a few candies and a card pack
- No more 40 anvil crafts/second cap. Will go up to infinity/sec, so long as you keep making them
- Quick-ref for Alchemy
- Hold down on "Decant" to boost Liquid Cauldrons. No need to tap 100s of times
- Djonnut will 100% always drop his keys
- Loveulyte quest chain wont randomly auto complete each day without giving rewards
- Cookin' Roadkill (Bubble Purple-8 ) in alchemy will now ALSO give +% time and -% cooldown bonuses -- before it just gave the +% alchemy exp and +% buff duration
- Cranium Cooking skill will now show you your total # of alchemy AFK seconds gained during usage when it expires
- Golden carry capacity bags (made in T2 of anvil) will now show to be more Gold in your personal bag showcase
- Jankiness of potato map fixed (heart slimes not disappearing after dying, player randomly stops fighting while AFK is on)
- "See baba yaga" and "die from World 2 boss's most deadly attack" Daily Tasks now register as complete when u do the things
v1.11 - Valenslimes Day Event (February 24, 2021)
- Fixing constant crash-loop error
- Added Loveulyte and a bunch of pretty pink stuffs
- Fixing error where Reroll (on any class) currently erases 99% of gains.
- Fixing error where GP board shows 9 "Kill 300 monster" claims, instead of actual claims
- Fixing crash error when trying to invite someone to guild by pressing the orange [Guild] button after 2x clicking on them
- Made Journeyman whip faster & more range (+20%)
- When starting the game, your Guild Chat will show you Chat History for the last 30 minutes (before, it only showed chat that occurred after starting up the game)
- You can now Buy All from shops if, while holding down on the [+] button, you drag your cursor to the right-edge of the screen
v1.10 - GUILDS ARE HERE! (February 21, 2021)
GUILDS ARE HERE!
- Create your own guild, or join some elses, and complete daily/weekly tasks for Guild Points (GP).
- Guild leaders can spend GP to unlock PERMANENT BONUSES for everyone in the guild -- Weapon Power, AFK Gain %, drop rate, Stats, Weekly Presents, and 9 other types!
- The more GP you earn as a guild, the higher your Guild Level! As you Level Up, the max number of people allowed in your guild grows! You'll start at a max of 30, and can grow it to 150 players!
- Compete to be the BEST guild! Every week, I'll update the Guild Leaderboards with the TOP 5 guilds (based on total GP).
- Roleplay as a Discord Mod as you promote and demote your fellow guild members based on how you feel day by day!
32 new Star Signs... yea, those things you forgot existed!
- Using the Telescope at the top of the Great Tree in Blunder Hills, you can align with new Star Signs in the Chronus Solar System!
- To unlock new Star Signs, you need to find and complete Constellations. You can find Constellations all across the game, for example there is one in the top-right of the Blunder Hills town tree!
Unfinished Classes, now less Unfinished!
- Squire, Hunter, and Wizard will now have their first 10 talents! They'll get the other 4 later, since those are related to World 3 Skills.
- Everyone will get 3 Sub-class change potions, to remedy the delay in releasing these classes
- 7th character slot now available! Just press the yellow arrow in the bottom right corner.
PLAYER REQUESTED FEATURES & SMALL ADDITIONS
- You know those "Power of 10" bonus displays for some talents? I added those but for other talents that go up linearly based on something else (like speedna, Apoc ZOW, green vial, etc)
- Two new statues added -- Bullseye and Beholder. I wonder what they do? ...no wait, YOU wonder what they do lol
- Every account with 3+ characters upon update release will get 3 sub-class reset tokens and 5 Post-Office box reset boxes ALL FOR FREE. (Note for future readers -- these were given due to bugs & class delays respectively -- so new accounts have no reason to be given these)
Gem shop additions
- Talent Reset Potion (150 gems) [1 per day]
- Star Talent Reset Potion (200 gems) [1 per day]
- Sub-class reset Token (500 gems) [2 per MAJOR UPDATE. These are only here for people who desperately want to change due to mistakes/accidental taps]
- Post-Office Box reset box (250 gems) [1 per day]
- Premium Stone Refunder (30 gems) - Use on a premium item to get back the stones you used, so you can use them somewhere else. Does nothing on normal items
- Hat Premiumifier (250 gems) - Use on a normal hat to turn it into a premium hat. It will NOT keep its normal stats. This way you can wear your bad-but-cool hat, and also your powerful-butt-ugly hat.
- Statue EXP descriptions will now say Quantity instead of %. For example, 17/34 instead of 50%! This way you actually know how many statues u need, and you can always look at how full the bar is for a percent!
- Kill requirements in the Tree maps lowered, and Branch/Acorn monsters nerfed slightly
- The W2 task for "Post Office Order Current Streaks" is changed to just track "Post Office Orders Completed"
- Accuracy requirements to hit monsters in the tree lowered.
Statue drop rates changed
- Chopping statues [earned from ores]: -30%
- Mining statues [earned by choppping tree]: +25%
- Oceanman statues [earned from catching bugs]: +70%
- Ol' Reliable statues [earned from fishing]: +45%
- Monsters inside the Giant Tree dont drop Move-Speed statues. Instead, they drop the new Accuracy statues. Monsters in world 3 will drop move speed statues
- Jman coin attack changed to whip -- coin attack will be in class after jman
- Loominadi's "Alch Vial" quest rewards buffed
- Copper Pickaxes now have 2 starting upgrade slots (will affect current pickaxes)
- That one piggy quest where u need to kill hella mobs in like 0.01 seconds will give you a few extra seconds to complete
- Golden Meat Pie now gives +66% more DEF than it used to (so if your stack used to give 10 DEF, it will give 17 DEF instead)
- Made the purple tutorial mushrooms more animated to manipulate trick convince more starting players to not quit immediately
- (Hopefully) reduced lag a lot on low-end devices (changed how calculations are performed in code)
- The following Talents now work: Sizzling Skull [Shaman], Sharing Some Smarts [Shaman], Tenteyecle [Shaman], Those potion looking talents [Barbarian, Bowman, Shaman]
- No more negative shipment streak for Tasks
- Dragging on items disables movement so you can't loot some items then accidentally go in portal (this was always meant to be a thing, but apparently it didnt quite work)
- You wont randomly start with 15 hp anymore
- Giftmas Blobulyte quests will be gone from the quest helper
- You can manually add quests to the helper even if 'auto add quests to helper' option is off
- When you make a new character, your Post Office Box upgrades won't randomly copy over from a different character of yours
- Everyone will get 5 Post-Office Box Reset items, to remedy the above bug
- Big Pick wont ignore Mining EXP multiplier
- Catching Net's speed will actually affect your catching speed now, instead of having 0 impact for some reason
- Jman can now complete promotheus's 'select a class' quest
v1.07 - Secrets (January 22, 2021)
- CHRISTMAS EVENT IS OVER
- Added Bolt Cutters
- Two new Piggy NPC's added, each with 3 quests!
- 16 new stamps added, some obtained from the new Piggy NPCs, some from monster drops and stuff
- Death wish ring
- Snakejar & Djonnut NPC's now have actual questlines, the latter of which gives EFAUNT KEYS! yay!
- 4 new unique statues to collect
- Two secret minibosses. Neither are that hard to figure out, so try to find them without looking them up in the wiki first for maximum fun!
- Colosseum master NPC added to Yum-Yum Colosseum
Player Requested Features
- QUICK REF! -- Lets you look at various things from ANYWHERE IN THE GAME!
- Anvil (check recipe ingredients and amounts)
- Tasks (see AND COMPLETE tasks!)
- Post office (see what orders/amounts of items needed to complete them, and which box upgrades you have)
- Obols (see which ones you have equipped)
- Stamps you already own will say so in red text. This way you won't clog up your inventory with stamps you're not sure you have or not
- If you don't complete a post-office order for 3+ days, you are given the option to refresh the order for free. This will NOT happen if you have shields from silver pens on the order.
- Card Info now shows monster Accuracy Required for 50% hit, instead of family kills (which was bugged anyway lol)
- Crafting anvil items will give decent exp, according to their smithing lv required to make them
- Papua Piggea NPC (tiki pig) quest no longer requires Fishing Rod Stamps. YOU MUST FORFEIT AND RETAKE THE QUEST TO SEE THIS CHANGE
- +4 Storage slots AUTOMATICALLY ADDED -- also, I added a quest with a 5 slot chest reward
- Boosting stats in Cauldrons now requires MUCH less. I.e. Level 1 used to require ~11, now its like 2 lol
- All misc stamps will be set to lv 0, and you will lose your max lv upgrades. This is because the cost was previous copper ore, which was my filler cost. They now have REAL costs and won't have their level reset again.
- Drop chance will no longer multiplicatively effect rare drop tables, this was never intended either
- Goldric's "Gift" quest now requires you to find a Golden Poop instead of any 'level up gifts', since that's actually what he wrote on his letter to Santa last year!
- Nerfed Strafe talent by -20% movement speed at lv 100
- Buffed Speedna talent. It gives the same +% damage, but every 15% move speed instead of every 25% move speed
- EXCESS Talent Points purchased from the Alchemy Liquid Shop in a previous update will be removed, so you may have negative talent points. If you don't know what excess means here, then don't worry this won't affect you, the people who did this know what I mean lol
- [Puglists Demise - Ring] (from Town shop) will NOT GIVE ANY WEAPON POWER anymore. Instead, it will give +4% boss damage (instead of +3%)
- The blue material pouch will now cost an assortment of rare items (15 in total), instead of 15 glass shards. This way less things to spend glass shards on lol
- [Inventory Bag G] drop rate changed from 1 in 1,000,000 --> 1 in 250,000
- [Carrot Horror Pendant] nerfed from 0/3/8/0 -> 0/2/5/0
- Boosting Liquid Cauldrons called 'Decanting' now requires WAY less liquid. like, wayyy less. Orders of magnitude less lol
- "No Pain No Gain" Talent changed to double FINAL monster damage. This means if you usually take 0, 10, or 100 damage, you will now take 0, 20, or 200 damage if you have this buff active
- TONS OF SKILL EXP BUFFED --> Iron, Gold, Tropilogs, Toilettree, Stumptree, and the last 3 types of flies!
- This isn't a balancing note, I'm just putting this to say WOAH ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT'S A BIG BUFF!!!
- Lots of Post-Office orders now scale WAY less. Notice how as you complete more orders, the QTY requires goes up pretty quickly? Now it won't go up so quickly!
- The "Claim" button will NEVER go off screen again, no matter how many items you get while away.
- The +% EXP CONVERT bonus from cards will now work
- Chest Split-Stacking will now work in ALL tabs (before, it wouldn't work in your last chest tab)
- "Weapon Power" type foods now work
- Anyone with the "OilBar" bug (you know who you are) will have that fixed upon updating.
- Speccius will let down his rope for those affected by the Rope Bug, and this bug will not occur in the future either.
- "Boost Req Reduction" bonus from the P2W alchemy tab will now work.
- No more floating in Frog Fields lol
- 100k kill requirement for [Apocalypse Zow] Warrior talent now matches up with the kills shown in Cards! Basically, as soon as the card codex says you've killed 100k, you're good now!
- Several exploits patched. nothing major, but be warned that one day I'm gonna start dunking on accounts if theres ever an exploit thats really bad
- The AFK gain from the watch ring now works
- Fixed the AlchemySpeed/EXP bonuses from Post Office Boxes.
- Auto while chopping won't make you go fight monsters
- Changing options on 1 character will change them for all characters
- Quest forfeit timer will no longer start at 60 seconds, meaning you'll only have to wait 60 seconds to forfeit a quest twice
- Several hints couldn't be unlocked [obols, NPCs, new characters] and now will be unlockable
- Goldric's hoop quest will now correctly succeed upon doing ONE of the two things he requires, as youd expect
- Plat Ore will be moved down so that you can see the minecart minigame
- The (!) red mark when having an unread chat message will not show up if looking at attacks
- Some QTY's couldn't be typed into the chest splitstack (like 10) and now will be
- Picnic quest involving missing Tea :tea: will always start with 1/1 'don't teleport'
- The map with the lone mimic in the top right will no longer allow for crazy movements
- Fishing prowess (the 'orange bar stuff' where you get 2x, 3x, 4x fish) used to require 10x more efficiency than it is meant to. For example, to reach 2x fish, you used to need 62,800 efficiency. Now it's just 6,280 lol
- Fishing Efficiency and catching but who cares about that from equipment now works
- Fishing efficiency, up to 3000, will greatly impact fishing speed. By this I mean going from 2K to 3K efficiency will make you much faster, but going from 3K to 4K+ won't really have much of an affect on speed
v1.06b - Bug Fixes (December 29, 2020)
- Fixed a bug where crystal mobs/ghosts couldn't be killed in various maps.
- Fixed a crash-loop involving the event quests
- Added Copper Band Recipe as a drop from Spores/Frogs/Beans
- Removed Bludgeon as a possible 'Plan-It Express' delivery
- Removed Giftmas gifts as a drop from tutorial mobs
- Holding "Craft" in anvil won't crash anymore
v1.06 - Giftmas Event (December 27, 2020)
- Christmas event, with exclusive equips and food.
- Some +1 Inventory Slot bags have been added to various Shops!
Player Requested Features
- Quick-forge deposit option
- Mouse-Wheel on PC works for like 99% of things maybe I forgot something lol
- adding silver pens (they let you 'forfeit' a Shipment order without losing streak) as a rare drop from all monsters
- Carry Capacity Bags / Inventory Bags / Storage Chests have a BOLD RED warning when you look at them if you have already used it!
- Minigame plays are now ACCOUNT WIDE -- Player who purchased minigame plays will get FULL REFUNDS, and can simply re-buy if they like the new account-wide system!
- Removing "impossible" shipment orders, like 200 Golden Bug Nets
- Adjusting various spawn locations, like Slimes / Potatoes, so that you cant die/go through a portal while looting AFK gains
- Blunderbag (recipe from tasks) will have its smithing lv req to craft lowered: 30 ---> 8
- Colosseum Chests have a RARE chance to drop a boss key!
- All 'main' pants have been buffed slightly, and Torn Jeans had its stats changed slightly 0/1/1/2 -> 0/2/1/0
- Leaf drops from AFK are 1.5x more likely AND come in drops of 5 instead of 1!
- The various colored t-shirts all had their Smith Lv Req to craft lowered!
- Card Drop & (maybe) Monster Cash card bonuses will give their full bonus
- You can now interact with the 2nd liquid cauldron after unlocking it, which many of you have for getting to lv 20 alch on any character
- Virile Vials (Druid talent) talent now fully functional, was divided by 100 one too many times lol.
- Chaotic Amarok currently requires 0 accuracy, this will be changed to the intended 1800 or so
- Card drop chance in AFK info will NOT say "1 in inf" anymore smh how did I forget
- Changing "SERVER" notification in chat, so that it doesn't always show 'new message!' every time you play. this will make it easier for me to communicate with players in real-time, without you needing to update the game!
- Fixed Potato spawn. You won't spawn and get hammered to death instantly lol
- There was a minor bug affecting only a handful of people, where cards from packs would not correctly save. This is fixed. If you were affected, please message me!
- Star talent max levels were being OVERRIDDEN by your 1st character... ugh sorry, it's all good now but yea if you lost the tick-tock talent because of this, nothing I can do to recover it :[
- If you AFK and DON'T claim your rewards, AFKing some more will not replace the previous AFK unless it's higher.
- Obols now properly give Skill power as they say they do
- Obols now properly give MISC-type bonuses, like +% drop rate and + base damage.
- The 6th Gem Inventory Bag (bag Z) will no longer show up as locked. YOU HAD THIS ALL ALONG don't worry! It was just not showing up for bug reasons lol
v1.05 - Tasks & Cards (December 17, 2020)
- 18 Tasks, each one can be 'reinforced' 10 times (basically re-complete it, but it's harder). So 180 tasks, kinda
- 16 Task-Shop items. These range from bonuses, to exclusive Anvil Recipes (some of these will be LOCKED behind completing a specific task, at a specific reinforced-difficulty). They'll cost 'merits' you get from tasks.
- 30+ Recipes to unlock in the "TaskPoint Unlock" system. Every time you reach a certain milestone of Task Points, like 100, or 250, you get +1 unlock to use on the recipe of your choice! Use enough unlocks, and you'll unlock MORE unlockable recipes!
- Collects cards from every monster/resource in the game!
- Collect multiple of the same card to RANK IT UP! Bronze, Silver, Gold, I got all the colors of the podium babyyy!
- Equip cards onto your characters -- Each card has a different bonus, and the higher the rank of the card, the better the bonus!
- Mining minigame added!
- Desert Boss added, won't drop the Blue Crystal required for world 3 though
- Crystal monsters now spawn in Desert!
- Chaotic version of World-1 boss now available! It has 15x more HP than world 2 boss, so don't waste your keys here unless you're a legend
- World 1 boss does much less damage. I'm helpin' you out casual gamers... but just this one time :handshake:
- Quarterstaff (1st 'mage only' staff) now costs Copper Bars to make, not Iron Bars
- All current Iron boots will be REMOVED from the game. Basically, there is no way for me to change the recipe (right now it's got glitched costs) without changing the item itself. There will be new iron boots in the new update, but current iron boots in the game will be changed to 'whoopsie boots' which will give no stats. Basically, you'll have to re-craft iron boots with the PROPER crafting costs to get them back :]
- Snakeskinventory Bag drop rate boosted by 1.25x
- Mimic Inventory Bag drop rate boosted by 3x
Player Requested Features
- Carry Capacities / Inventory Slots / Storage slots used per character is now viewable! (It'll be the 3rd tab (next to "Skill Info", above your player stats)
- Quest-helper highlights Main Quests in yellow, with a star to boot!
- Talents that rely on 'Power of 10' stuff will show you EXACTLY what's going on! Very helpful for people who don't have calculators installed in their brains.
- "AFK time to be claimed" can be viewed from the 'swap player' UI. Just press the Clock in the top-right to toggle on!
- If you switch to an empty world, the game will REMEMBER this so you WON'T have to keep doing this each time you play! Helpful for those who need to be in an empty world to avoid lag!
- "Max Withdraw / Deposit" button added to the storage money system
- "Split Stack" feature added. Simply enable it in the Storage Left-side Menu, then click on an item, and select how many you'd like to take out of the stack!
- AFK formula didn't accurately account for 'multi-kills' you'd get from your Attack Talents. This didn't matter before, but now that tasks can reduce monster respawn time, having Multi-Kills be calculated accurately from Attack Talents will matter so that you can keep up with the effects of that bonus
- Cases of glitched sprites or scrambled fonts should no longer occur.
- Fishing AFK info screen was messed up in several ways, now it isn't
- Efficiency skills for warriors/archers now work fully
- Prowess, which is the orange bar-system that gives multiple resources now works as intended.
- Obol names corrected
- Desert Colosseum chests now give their own unique rewards, instead of just giving Grassland rewards
- Using EXP balloons won't jank up your inventory, and are extra inflated!
- 6 of the purple bubbles were not working at all due to cutoff in my code. now they all work
- STRONGEST STATUES talent now gives the correct bonus
- HAUNGRY FOR GOLD talent now gives the correct bonus
- MAGIC SHORTBOW, HOMING ARROWS, EXTENDO RANGEO, and WOAH THAT WAS FAST! talents now are fully functional
- Goldric's Hoopsie quest now correctly identifies total hoops made
- Fly in Minigame now doesn't say 'hey lava, your game sucks! I'm outta here'
- Players won't glitch out in their animation if you have Auto ON and have all monsters on screen killed
- Play minigame button cannot be accidentally pressed through UI
- Sproutinald's 'justice wears no clothes' quest now tracks naked kills
- Sproutinald won't appear in multiple places, nor will TP Pete
- Upgrading bubbles now always takes away materials.
- And a bunch of other things that I didn't really care to write down, and are small enough they wouldn't be worth your time to read
v1.03 - Bug Fixes (November 20, 2020)
- Wolf boss no longer drops null star books
- Liquid 2 no longer generates when you don't have it unlocked
- Game will save whenever you switch AFK targets -- no more leaving the game while Choppin', only to come back and see you got Fighting gains
- People who can't get early quests, like the Class Advance quest, will be able to do early quests
- Misc stamps that currently don't give their bonus, will give their bonus
- Not picking up Promotheus' recipes
- Not getting quests on new characters if you crashed
- Having multiple anvil productions going at once isn't randomly removed when swapping characters
- Everybody's FAVORITE class, the bowman, has his Magic Shortbow talent that misses a lot. Like, every time. It will now hit as normal!
- The Nest DMG bar bonus doesn't show up if you attack the nest with a bow -- which is bad because archers are the catching class lol
- Archer's basic attack can't hit through the boss's shield. This bugfix was sponsored by the warrior mage guild
- If you kill the boss right as he is spawning the shield totem, your game won't crash
- House Monster quest will complete when u see it. no need to leave/re-enter
- Several quests no longer crash the game when started
- "Inspecting" another player by double-tapping them currently hides most of their armor. You will now get to see ALL armor pieces they have equipped!
- Alchemy Bubbles & Vials seem to just... lose or gain levels sometimes. They no longer do this lol
- Equipment crafted at the anvil is no longer randomly missing Upgrade slots.
- The little player icon when clicking on other players will not be super small and offset
- Tiki chieftain's goblin kill quest is completable now
- AGI will now boost Anvil Production Speed (and it'll stop being stuck at x1.00 in your skill info)
- Some skill-type stamps have had their bonus changed. No this isn't a nerf, they literally had bugged values
- Other people don't always face to the right. They will now face the recourse object they are collecting from!
- Game will save when you switch tasks -- no more leaving your guy to do one thing, only to come back to them doing something else!
- Adding 1 or 2 'Talent Reset Potions' (the entire potions, not just frag) to some early quest rewards
- Boss healing getting NERFED HARD. He won't cast it as much, that is.
- Adding more storage slots from monster drops/quests/town coin shops!
- Fishing efficiency will now boost fishing speed. This way efficiency boosts QTY of fish caught per hour, just like other efficiencies boost QTY of resources collected / hr
- "Gilded Sword" talent (+% dmg) is no longer additive with any other talent.
- Some other balancing adjustments
- A few other QoL fixes
- The portal that goes from planks to bull frogs now only takes 4,000 kills and not 10,000
- 29 more storage slots to be earned in-game, from Shops, Quests, and rare drops!
- Boss no longer casts heal as often as before.
Player Requested Features
- Gonna give a small, invisible, temporary mining boost to new players, so they can get the 5 copper easier
- Keyboard shortcuts for PC
- If you don't get Scripticus's main quest before going to the Spore Map, a dialogue box will popup calling u a noob and telling u to go get Scripticus's quest
- Adding some kind of chest with a 15 on it, possibly a space expansion, to gem shop for zero gems apparently.
- Removing Pumpkin Hat From Gem Store
- Some additional items and recipes
- Iron Boots recipe, but I won't say where :]]
- House Monster now drops items. no uniques yet tho
- You can now see other players equipment -- not just Hat/Weapon -- WHEN INSPECTING
v1.01 - Bug Fixes (November 11, 2020)
- Crashing when swapping characters will no longer happen at all. 100% certain
- Getting stuck in a crash-loop should never happen anymore (90% sure...). IF YOU ARE IN A CRASH LOOP RIGHT NOW, clear your app data and reinstall, and DM me if you get stuck in another crash loop after you get it working - Changing star signs won't cause a crash
- Tapping now registers on ALL phones. Very big nod of respect from me for everyone who put up with that bug, especially those that were kind enough to help me with info about it.
- Any characters who weren't credited with Inventory Bags bought with gems, those have been restored, and this bug should no longer occur - Double Tapping on another player will show their ACTUAL Level now, instead of "117". No one was ever 117, that was just a display bug on my end.
- The Archer Talent that boosted AFK offline gain % had the wrong formula. It now gives the CORRECT, intended bonus %!
- MAGE Attack Talent: Lightning Bolt now starts at 150% dmg, and gets +2% per lv. (It used to start at 250% dmg, and get +15% per lv)
- MAGE Attack Talent: Fireball is now AOE, and hits up to 4 Monsters! It also now only goes up by +1% damage per level (Used to go up +5%)
- ARCHER Attack Talent: Piercing Arrow now only goes up by +2% per lv (It used to go up by +4% per level)
- ARCHER Attack Talent: Kung-Fu Kick now starts at 60% damage. (Used to start at 80%)
- WARRIOR Attack Talent: Power Strike now only goes up by +1.5% per lv (Used to go up by 3%)
- WARRIOR Attack Talent: Whirl now only goes up by +1.5% per lv, and his +1 new mob every 25 lvs. (Used to go up by +2%, and hit +1 ever 15 lvs)
- DROP RATE: Mining statue drop rate increased by +500%. it drops from trees by the way!
Player Requested Features
- Items now last for 30 minutes on the ground. This way, you don't have to just tap all the time.
- You can DRAG YOUR FINGER over items to pick them all up at once. (Yes, you could do this before haha, I just wanted to mention it here again)